79🏵

Editorial Department of China Entertainment Network.

"Editor Wu, congratulations, this news you posted this morning is all on the hot search." A female editor couldn't help but feel sour after seeing the amount of reading and forwarding in the background.

"Sister Jin, what's the point of congratulations? Haven't the "Travel with Baby" program group already sent a lawyer's letter to warn our website?" An intern editor sitting next to the female editor asked anxiously.

"You are just in this business, so you don't know. Like this kind of lawyer's letter, it scares and scares people. No one takes it seriously."

"By the way, Lao Wu, how did this news of yours come from? Next time there is any good news that will take me with you, I haven't even completed half of my news mission this month."

Editor Wu in the crowd sat in his seat and smiled without speaking.

The little guest and the cameraman in the variety show lost contact with the big team, and finally walked back unscathed. How could there be a little guest who was lost and injured by himself? Such big news Are there any hot spots? ?

In addition, someone gave him a lot of money and asked him to write this way. Editor Wu had no reason to refuse such a good thing.

Besides, the news he released yesterday morning is not strictly considered fake news. The incident of the missing guest of the program group did happen yesterday, and he just blurred the whole thing a little bit.

People like them in the entertainment and news industry must have a sense of smell that is sensitive to all kinds of gossip and the writing style of making up all kinds of stories. Especially when there are scandals about celebrities, whether it's true or not, if you catch any clues, you have to peel off and analyze one thing.

Sometimes it's not that these entertainment websites are unwilling to be realistic, but netizens love to see this kind of gossip that seems true or false. That kind of plain and truthful social news is not published by entertainment websites like theirs. If they were to write according to that requirement, their website editors and entertainment reporters would have starved to death.

As for why anyone is willing to give editor Wu a sum of money just to post such a piece of news, of course it is because of a conflict of interest.

With the popularity of the parent-child variety show "Traveling with Baby", some people have seen the bonus of this star + cute baby variety show model and want to come in and blend in. For example, the Blue Star TV next door is also planning a parent-child variety show recently. Even the guests have already been found, and the recording can begin immediately.

One mountain cannot accommodate two tigers. Of course, Bluestar hopes that another parent-child variety show that will be broadcast before them is the best. If there are no accidents, there will be some scandals, so that they can give their parents and children about to be recorded. Variety shows attract more traffic and attention.

As soon as this news came out, no matter what the attitude of the "Travel with Baby" program group, I am afraid it is not so easy to get rid of the impact of this incident. Although their little guest, Gu Suisui, did not have an accident, she did lose contact with the team together with the photographer. This is undeniable. Those who don’t know the truth, as well as fans of the guests participating in the show, will definitely worry about the safety of the recording of this parent-child variety show.

Editor Wu, who was an entertainment gossip reporter, knew this kind of suppression routine.

==

For the news on the Internet, the group of "Traveling with Baby" is also very bald on this side.