120

"Hanging on the hook will not change for a hundred years."

The two children pulled the hook to each other, and the matter of going to the crew to visit the cast was temporarily settled.

After spending the past few days in the kindergarten, Gu Suisui also learned about the group of uncles in black who appeared at the last banquet. They were not bad guys but bodyguards, but the boss’s father sent him to protect him, but she also knew those people. The boss is very strict-

"Boss, can you really come to the crew next weekend? I heard you say before, I feel that those bodyguards are very strict with you."

"My little master, when have I ever spoken?! Just put your mind at ease, and I will definitely go if I say that I will go. You only need to remember my mobile phone number, and then we two will call. "

Qin Ziqian had already figured it out. If the bodyguards didn't let him go out as before, he would sneak out of the house by himself. It was not the first time he did this kind of thing anyway.

Once he was born and then matured, he would go out for a long time, then find any reason to stay in the room, and be more careful when he sneaks out. It shouldn't be so easy to be spotted, right?

==

Before entering the group formally, Gu Suisui still has a script reading meeting to attend.

At that time, most of the people in the crew of "Little Alley", including directors, actors, producers, screenwriters, and art directors, will gather together.

"What the **** is this script reading meeting? How come I have never heard of it before, and when my family was filming the first two dramas, didn't I have never been to such an occasion?" Feng Yaoqin looked at the announcement. There was an extra task, and I couldn't help frowning.

Lu Yuanzhi smiled and explained: "Mom Sui Sui, this script reading meeting is to gather everyone in the crew together. Everyone read the script to see if there is anything that needs to be changed in the plot and content. "

Reading around the script is very helpful to the play itself. This behavior may be more common in foreign countries. However, some domestic directors who want to win awards or have high demands on themselves generally organize this kind of script around before filming. Reading meeting.

And the director of "Small Alley", Lu Jianhui, is a well-known and responsible director in the circle, and he has every drama like this kind of script reading meeting, without exception.

The script reading meeting that Sui Sui is going to attend tomorrow is relatively easy. It is said that in order to make the TV series "Small Alley" more realistic, some actors who are not locals in the imperial capital were also sent by director Lu Jianhui. After learning dialects for a week, staying in a Thursday courtyard, leading them to personally experience the alley life in the imperial capital thirty years ago.

There are not many crews that hold script reading sessions in China, and it would be nice to have one or two out of ten crews. Sometimes it's not that the director doesn't want to make their script more perfect, and it also has a certain relationship with the size of the actors invited.

After all, not all directors can overwhelm actors like director Lu Jianhui. The greater the investment in the crew, the lower the director's right to speak. Even some movies and TV series invite popular traffic stars. These people have announced a lot of them. Even if they want to go, as long as the economic company does not let them go, the script reading will not be held.

"It turned out to be like this. I understand when you say that." Feng Yaoqin didn't pay much attention to TV series before, so there is no obvious and intuitive understanding of director Lu Jianhui's fame and status in the circle, but today I heard the way. What the big agent said, I feel that this script reading will be quite powerful.