158

On Tuesday morning, it really snowed outside.

Gu Suisui lay on the window sill and looked around. She used her fingers to write and paint on the transparent window because of the temperature difference between inside and outside.

She drew a snowman with two children as tall as it.

The snowman that Gu Suisui and Qin Ziqian had piled downstairs when it snowed heavily last time in the imperial capital disappeared in a short time. For this reason, Gu Suisui was sad for several days. Fortunately, the photos they took with the snowman were still there. When you want to see the snowman, you can look through the photos in the phone album.

"Hey? Dad is here!" Gu Suisui lives on the seventh floor. Her eyesight is very good, and she saw the young man walking towards this building at a glance.

After seeing her father, she turned around and glanced at her mother who was warming her milk, and shouted: "Mom, I will go down to pick up Dad, and I'll be back later."

After speaking, she put on her down jacket and took the elevator directly downstairs.

==

Gu Zhennian, who had just stepped into the building, still had a chill on his body. Seeing Suisui coming out of the elevator, he trot over and wanted to hug him when he saw him. He smiled helplessly and opened his coat. He brought the person to his arms.

"Why are you down?" He asked in a deep voice.

"I'll pick you up~" Gu Suisui raised her head slightly, with a shy smile, shallow pears at the corners of her mouth.

Hearing these words, Gu Zhennian's heart warmed, as if he had just drunk a cup of hot tea, and his whole body was warm. He didn't expect his daughter to think about himself so much. When he first came back, he had prepared for the worst and thought...

Gu Suisui was held in her arms by Gu Zhennian, and her soft little hands tightly grasped the clothes on her father's chest. Suddenly, her little nose shrugged, and she said sweetly in her immature little milk voice: "Good smell The smell, Dad, is there something delicious hidden in you?"

This scent is so familiar, I feel like I have smelled it somewhere...

Hearing this, Gu Zhennian raised his brows slightly, as if he had never expected his daughter's nose to be so sharp. He freed up a hand, took out a small package of steaming stuff from his coat pocket, and said, "You guessed it, it's a roasted sweet potato. I just bought it near the subway station."

Roast and roast sweet potatoes! ! !

Gu Suisui's beautiful apricot eyes were round, staring at the thing in his father's hand unblinkingly. Speaking of it, she hasn't eaten baked sweet potatoes for a long time. The last time she ate it was when she was recording a parent-child variety show with Dad Ke. At that time, Dad Ke bought one for her and Brother Doudou.

"Dad, you are so nice!" She really likes this dad who will buy her delicious food.

"If you like it, Dad will buy it for you next time you come. The old man who sells baked sweet potatoes said that he will sell them near the subway station these days."

The reason why Gu Zhennian suddenly remembered to buy roasted sweet potatoes was because he went to watch his daughter's variety show on purpose in the past two days and knew that Suisui likes to eat this.

Gu Zhennian knew that he had missed his daughter’s four years of growth. Many daughters like to eat, play, and where they like to go... He who is a father doesn’t know, and now he has to hurry up and go a little bit. Supplement this knowledge. Although Xiaoqin talked to him yesterday, he certainly would not let it go if he could have one more way to get to know the child.