138

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 138: The 138th day of the development of a national girl

The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 138: The 138th day of the development of a national girl

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"The nomination list for the Golden Rooster Award has come out?" In the recent period, Fu Yingyu was a little unwilling to work because of what her uncle and aunt said to her last time.

If Hao Peng hadn't come to tell her about the nomination list for the Golden Rooster Award today, I might not even think of it. Before the change, she didn't need an agent to remind her of such trivial things.

However, Fu Yingyu also knew that this time the Golden Rooster was not on her own rear wheel. She has no other strengths, she has self-knowledge and understands her own shortcomings.

This time, the competition for best actress at the Golden Rooster Award is very big. The other four people who nominated with her are all seniors in the circle with older contacts than her. There should be no hope for me. It is very good to have a best actress nomination. Up.

It is undeniable that "Dormant" is a very good movie, this time it can win more than 2 billion gross box office is enough to prove this point.

If it hadn't been for the script, Fu Yingyu wouldn't have to play it on her own even if she didn't want Ji Min to appear in Director Chen's movie. No matter who gets this role in the end, it will definitely be more comfortable than falling on Ji Min's head. The reason why she worked so hard to win this role was because she wanted it.

But...not all good roles are suitable for awards. These judges and teachers are more inclined to some in-depth roles and some movies that talk about human nature. The gentle and generous ancient role she played in "Dormant" has no competitiveness at all in this award, so she didn't hold any hope from the beginning.

In Fu Yingyu's view, there is little hope for "Dormant" to win the best film and best actress awards. Perhaps the most promising person in their crew to win the award is Director Chen, and the title of Best Director of the Golden Rooster Award will fall on him out of ten.

As for the best actor...

Although Lu Chi's role is challenging enough, it is the type that the judges and teachers like. However, he was out of luck. This time, there is a strong competitor in the nomination for Best Actor of the Golden Rooster Award, Mr. Chu Zhuangjie.

Chu Zhuangjie subverted more thoroughly in "Fog Tracking". He is a man with a dual personality. He has missed the actor twice in a row. He has not been nominated twice, plus he is a senior, and Lu Chi has been getting older. More than that, there is a high chance that the best actor at the Golden Rooster Awards will be his.

Fu Yingyu was thinking about things in her heart, and she looked a little absent-minded.

And Hao Peng thought of the state of his artist these days, and seeing her absent-minded, he was also a little worried, and persuaded him painstakingly: "Yingyu, it's really impossible. You should take a vacation and rest for a while. Work is forever. You can't finish it. You are still young and there are many opportunities. Nothing is more important than your body. It is not worth it if your body is exhausted for work."

Although Hao Peng knew from the bottom of his heart that the cause of Fu Yingyu's appearance had nothing to do with work, but something at home. Since the last time she came back from visiting her family from other provinces, her condition has been very wrong. It’s like a different person, and I don’t know what those people have said to her...