93

Hearing that as long as you eat a bite of the beef cooked in this hot pot, you can get a 50% discount. Ke Jingyang instantly forgot the scene when he was sweating profusely by the slightly spicy bottom of the hot pot, and said boldly, "No. Is it just a bite of beef?! What's so difficult about this? I took this challenge!"

The waiter of the hot pot restaurant smiled and took him to the bottom of the pot that was already prepared in the shop. Ke Jingyang tentatively clamped a piece of beef into the pot. About half a minute later, he picked up the cooked beef.

This taste choked him until he coughed.

This kind of spiciness is not at the same level as the spiciness he has eaten before. Its spiciness is almost directly from the throat and the eyes to the Tianling Gai, the sourness and refreshment...It is impossible to describe it in words! !

"Water...give me water!" Ke Jingyang wanted to spit out the beef in his mouth directly, but when he thought that he was still doing challenges, it would be too shameful to spit it out like this, after all, the ruthless words have already been released. Going down, the kids are still watching.

[Hahahaha laughed so hard at me, I guessed it would be the result at the beginning hahaha]

[My husband is from City C. When I first fell in love with my husband, I tasted the very spicy pot bottom with him. I only remembered that I had a bite and drank three cups of water in a row before I barely got the smell in my mouth. The spiciness is suppressed. 】

[For this 50% discount opportunity, King is really willing to spare it. I beg the program group to be an individual, can't we let our guests play a good episode? 】

[How can it be said that upstairs is so miserable, I feel so fun in every episode, especially the role-playing in the third episode, I really love it. 】

[Agree! In fact, the guests have not suffered anything, much better than the outdoor variety show next door! 】

This bit of extremely spicy beef made Ke Jingyang slow down for a while before he recovered. Fortunately, this challenge was a success in the end. The hot pot restaurant not only gave them a 50% discount, but also gave them a small gift—the hot pot base made by themselves.

Ke Jingyang: "..." Thank you! I do not need! I really don't need it! !

Now Ke Jingyang didn't want to see anything related to hot pot anymore, so he gave this gift to the Gu Suisui children around him.

The next stop was to say you can’t eat spicy food. The bite of beef just now almost didn't make him cry directly. Had it not remembered that this was recording a variety show, he would have poured a large pot of cold water on the table into his mouth.

Ke Jingyang looked at the food on the gourmet list, and finally the two of them went to a small street shop selling hand-made ice powder and asked for a bowl of the cheapest brown sugar ice powder.

This time the ice powder shop gave them a new challenge and asked them to come over and try how to make ice powder by hand. As long as the challenge is successful, they can eat a bowl of ice powder for free.

... Is he Ke Jingyang like this kind of person who succumbed to a few dollars? After seeing how troublesome the ice powder process was, he decisively rejected the experience.

Because the challenge in the hot pot restaurant just now gave me a discount. The 148 yuan on the original bill was only 74 yuan, so they still have more than 100 yuan in their hands, and there is no shortage of purchases. The six dollars of ice powder.

But Ke Jingyang feels that he is not short of money now, and there will always be someone in the five groups of guests who will be missing——

In another shop selling ice powder, Lin Yao took Lin Doudou and rubbed the ice powder in it.