130

After coming out of the police station, Shen Yuan took two children who had a good chat and brought them to the crew.

Originally, she wondered why Sui Sui had no role in this morning, why she insisted on joining the crew. Now that everything has come to light, Shen Yuan also knows the reason. Sui Sui can say that Sui Sui is also struggling to get her good friend to visit the class. .

Even her assistant sister didn't tell her...If it weren't for catching a thief and entering the police station, maybe she would have to know about it later.

"Sister Shen Yuan, I want to take the boss around in the crew." Gu Suisui said softly.

Shen Yuan looked at Suisui's excitement and cute look, she smiled helplessly, and asked, "Do you need me to accompany you?"

Gu Suisui thought for a moment, and said, "Sister Shen Yuan, don't bother you, I can do it alone." These days, she and sister Yun'er and brother Zhao Hui have become familiar with the entire crew.

"Well, remember to call me if you have something to do. Also, you must not turn off the phone, or I will be worried."

At this point, you must never learn Qin Ziqian’s practice. Her little heart is not as strong as those of Qin’s family. When she just discovered that she could not find her own children, her heart was panicked and anxious. Ants on the pot.

Of course, this is also related to Suisui's consistent performance and seldom running around. If she were to work as an assistant for Qin Ziqian, a child who often played missing, perhaps she would be better off when she got used to it.

Although Shen Yuan felt reluctant for a while because of the age-old act of acting like a baby, she promised not to tell his parents about Qin Ziqian's whereabouts, but it is always okay to tell Lu Da's agent?

In any case, if her child is lost, the parents will definitely be very worried and anxious. First, she will ventilate with Dalu’s agent, and then he will find a way to report to Mr. Qin that he is safe, and wait until Qin Ziqian has played enough with the crew. Tell his whereabouts.

In this way, President Qin does not have to worry about the safety of the child, and it does not violate what she has promised to the two children.

The more Shen Yuan thought about it, the more she felt that this method was feasible.

==

Gu Suisui led Qin Ziqian around the crew, because the little girl has a pretty and sweet mouth, and many staff here know her and smile hello when she sees her.

At this time, she would solemnly introduce the people around her to everyone, and soon most of the crew members knew that Gu Suisui's good friend had come to visit the class.

"The little girl is too cute, Xiao Zhang, you didn't see how Suisui introduced her good friend to us just now."

"She told you too?"

"This is true for children at this age, and so does my son. He tells me what happened to him in the kindergarten every day when he comes home. Last time he had a meal, the last person in the class had to tell me."

Qin Ziqian was also the first time he came back to a place like the crew, and saw everything fresh.

"Sui Sui, the filming you said looks very hard." It was not at all the same as what he saw on TV.

"Sometimes it does have a little bit of hard work, but it's more fun."

"Yes, at least it's much more fun than going to kindergarten." Since no one in the kindergarten accompany him to play with him, Qin Ziqian doesn't even have a good meal.