Chapter 15

The boxed meals of the crew are distributed uniformly by the scene, and the taste is average, but since I recognized Sister Fu, Gu Suisui’s quality of life has risen sharply. Every time Fu Yingyu’s assistant Xiao Wu goes out to buy her food, he will also give it to her She brought a copy.

Especially today, Gu Suisui found fried chicken legs in a lunch box at noon!

A layer of bread crumbs is wrapped on the golden crispy outer skin, and the unique fragrance of the food can be smelled as soon as it is opened.

"Thank you Sister Fu! Sister Fu, you are so kind~" She loves fried chicken legs very much (/≧▽≦/)~

Gu Suisui grabbed the chicken legs with his hands and took a bite with satisfaction. The skin was soft and his mouth was full of oil. The beauty-loving little marshmallows can only temporarily let go of their "idol baggage" when they are eating, and can't remember such things as paying attention to the image.

Fu Yingyu took out a paper towel and wiped her away, and said helplessly: "Eat slowly, and no one will grab it from you. These are all yours."

Compared to the hearty lunch for the children, which is appetizing, Fu Yingyu's own is much simpler, just a vegetable salad.

The role she plays now is to wear a cheongsam in the movie, which places extremely strict requirements on the figure of the female artist, so she dare not eat more until the end of the filming.

Gu Suisui saw a bunch of green vegetable leaves in Sister Fu's bowl, her slap-sized face wrinkled into buns, she was obviously disgusted, she thought about it, and quickly took the chopsticks to pick up the stewed beef in her bowl, her voice Softly said: "Sister Fu, why do you only eat vegetable leaves? Did the assistant sister forget to buy you meat? It's okay. I'll give you all the meat in my bowl. Mom said, you can eat more meat. Grow tall and tall."

Although the little marshmallows protect food, they are also very generous to those who are good to them.

Fu Yingyu saw the child's heart-felt actions for her, her lips were pursed, her dark eyes were a little warmer, and then she thought of something again, her eyebrows were slightly raised, and her eyes fell on her who only took a bite. On the chicken thigh, he sighed deliberately and said: "...but I don't want to eat the meat in your bowl, what should I do if I want to eat your chicken thigh?"

Her drumsticks!

Gu Suisui obviously hesitated this time. After a while, he finally made up his mind. He reached out and passed the chicken leg. At the same time, he turned his head and stopped looking at his beloved chicken leg. He grievedly said, "Sister Fu, take this chicken leg." Well, I’m very generous, I'll give you everything!"

Losing the delicious food seemed to be a big shock to a three-and-a-half-year-old child, and the whole person was wilted.

Hahaha, how can the reaction of this little crying bag be so cute!

Fu Yingyu looked at the little girl’s faintly revealing reluctance in her beautiful pair of apricot eyes, and laughed very unkindly: "Okay, okay, the most generous Gu Susui child, Sister Fu won’t tease you. After playing, how about it, I will taste this chicken drumstick, and the rest is yours, OK?"

After finishing speaking, Fu Yingyu leaned over and took a bite of the chicken leg in Gu Suisui's hand. She didn't even mean that the food had been eaten by the children.