154

The next day.

Gu Suisuilai slept in Fu's bed for a while, and then absently ate breakfast.

She kind of missed her mother.

I miss the meals my mother cooked, and the good morning kisses she would give every morning... Don't know if my mother left and went home now? Did you see the note she wrote?

Gu Suisui glanced at his mobile phone. There were no missed calls or text messages on it. He felt a little bit disappointed.

Does mother really want her?

In fact, when I just got up from the big hotel bed this morning, Little Marshmallow regretted it a bit. If she didn't run out of the house last night, maybe she could let her give herself a loving hug when her mother went back.

Now let alone a hug of love, it's hard to say whether you can see your mother.

Thinking of this, Gu Suisui couldn't help her nose sore, but she clenched her small fist and forced her tears back.

Don't cry, don't cry, she promised Sister Fu to be strong and to be a strong kid in the future.

Moreover, after crying, the eyes were so uncomfortable, dry and astringent. Sister Fu helped her drop a few drops of eye drops before she got better.

Little Marshmallow's strength can only support her mother Feng Yaoqin coming over to find her——

"mom!"

Gu Suisui saw the person standing at the door, her eyes were as bright as stars falling, and anyone could see how happy she was at the moment.

But not happy for a few seconds, she thought about what happened yesterday, and the smile on her face gradually disappeared.

"Sui Sui, will you go back with your mother?"

Feng Yaoqin didn't sleep well last night, tossing and turning, only squinted for half an hour when it was dark. If her daughter is not at home, how can she sleep peacefully? Although there is no danger in staying in Fu Yingyu's hotel year-round, she still can't help but worry about it all the time.

"I, I..." She wanted to go back.

Little Marshmallow was very entangled in her heart. While trying to follow her mother back, she was afraid that her mother would not like her anymore. Gu Suisui, who is only four years old, is still ignorant of the emotional entanglements of the human world. She only knows who is good to her and who is not to her.

Mom is undoubtedly the one who is very, very good to her. She makes good food every day, tells her stories every day, and teaches her how to write. However, this dad who just appeared in her life is also very good. She can feel this. Gu Suisui is very happy to be with him. The point is, if Dad comes back, she can be like other children in the future.

But if she had to choose between her father and mother, Gu Suisui would still prefer her mother.

Hmm... If mom doesn't want her, she will find her father again, and if her father doesn't want her either, she will raise her own qaq. She can make money now, and she has private money, so she should be able to support herself.

Only one night after leaving, Gu Suisui made arrangements for herself clearly.

Feng Yaoqin watched timidly standing at the door, unlike in the past, when he saw her, he threw himself at the daughter in his arms, let down his voice, and said, "Six years old, dad is here too, and I will come and pick you up with my dad. Go home, do you want to see Dad?"

Hearing this, Gu Suisui had a pair of beautiful apricot eyes widened, and his tone was pleasantly surprised: "Dad is here too?!"

At Feng Yaoqin's signal, Gu Zhennian, who had been waiting not far away, came over. He didn't sleep well that night, and learned that someone else happened to hear it when his daughter ran away from home.