135

Feng Yaoqin, who was in a complicated mood, tried to squeeze a smile on her face and said, "Sui Sui, or let's go to open the birthday present first, don't you want to see what everyone gave you?"

Her intention to change the topic was too obvious. Gu Suisui's delicate brows wrinkled slightly, and she felt that her mother didn't seem to want to continue discussing photos with her.

why?

Gu Suisui really wants to know if the handsome uncle who brought her and the uncle camera out of the forest is his father, and why didn’t he come back to celebrate her birthday with her because he didn’t like her...

The book says that human beings can't come back when they go to heaven. Only after other people have gone to heaven can they have a chance to meet. If that handsome uncle is really a father, why did she see him that time?

Gu Suisui's little head is filled with big doubts, and there are many, many questions that I can't understand.

Fortunately, a large part of her mind is now caught by the birthday gift. After struggling for a while, she obediently followed her mother to another room to open the gift.

There are many birthday gifts in this room. In order to better distinguish who gave these birthday gifts, Shen Yuan put the birthday gifts from fans on the left, and the birthday gifts from others on the right.

Gu Suisui wanted to open his birthday present, of course, he had to open his brothers and sisters on the right first.

Lu Chi gave a set of cartoon video discs, Fu Yingyu gave a music box, Lu Yuanzhi gave a bracelet, and Qin Ziqian gave a toy bear that took two days to put together... and some fans. The birthday presents we sent, pillows, dolls, flowers, chocolates, etc., are of all kinds, many of them were given in the name of her fan club.

I received too many birthday presents today, and Gu Suisui only had time to open a part of it. Seeing that it was too late to rest, Feng Yaoqin asked her to wash and sleep first, and wake up tomorrow morning before continuing to open it.

==

The birthday support event organized by the Gu Suisui Fan Support Club was very successful. At 12 o'clock this morning, the huge billboard on Times Square was replaced with the words "Happy Birthday to Gu Suisui children" on time. Not only that, even the subway station in the Imperial Capital has been replaced with Gu Suisui's video clips.

Because of this strong and grand fan support event, the topic #顾岁岁岁# has also been ranked in the top ten of the hot search on Weibo.

Before going to bed at 10:30, Gu Suisui posted a photo on her Weibo. It was a photo of her with the birthday presents everyone gave her.

As Ke Jingyang expected, among the pile of birthday gifts, his rabbit doll occupies the c place exclusively.

[Hahahaha I just want to know who gave the rabbit doll in the upper right corner of the photo. For a four-year-old child, this doll is a bit too big, right? ? 】

[I don’t understand upstairs, the oversized doll is comfortable to hold. Try to think about the picture of the cub and the big rabbit hugging each other, ah ah ah ah, it's so cute (/≧▽≦/)~]

[Agree +1. 】

Ke Jingyang, who returned home, has been waiting for Sui Sui to post on Weibo. He paid attention to the children last time, but he paid special attention to it. The first time she finished posting on Weibo, he received a reminder and can’t wait to Gu Sui. The year-old Weibo claimed the gift.

[Ke Jingyang v: I gave the rabbit doll. 】

Ke Jingyang’s verified account rarely posts Weibo. Even if it posts, it’s basically work-related. Because Lu Yuanzhi is worried that this narcissistic and rebellious guy is talking nonsense on the Internet, his account has been confiscated.