112

"Shen Yuan, what are you taking? Could it be that the things I bought online have arrived?"

As soon as Feng Yaoqin opened the door, she saw assistant Shen Yuan carrying a lot of express boxes.

"But I remember I haven't bought so many things online recently." She whispered.

As the weather outside gets hotter and hotter, Feng Yaoqin has been too lazy to get out of the house these days. Except for grocery shopping and fruit, she buys everything else through online shopping. But she remembered that she didn't buy a lot of things this week, so she bought a beautiful new schoolbag and some school supplies for Suisui.

Shen Yuan smiled and said, "These are all gifts from fans to Suisui. The address is the company. Didn't I go to Qin Entertainment today? So I brought all the gifts at once. ."

Feng Yaoqin was surprised: "Do you have so many gifts from fans?"

Shen Yuan: "These are just some of them, there are many more in the car."

Since Sui Sui has become more and more popular with the movie "Dormant", more and more fans have sent gifts to Qin Entertainment every day. The gifts she brought over from the company today have been checked by someone to confirm that there are no problems.

Gu Suisui originally stayed alone in the living room to watch cartoons. With good hearing, she heard the "gift" said by the assistant sister, and immediately put on her pink slippers, trot over and walked over with excitement. Asked: "Gift? What kind of gift?"

Shen Yuan put the delivery boxes on the floor and said with a smile: "Of course it is a gift from fans to you Suisui."

Gu Suisui sees that these are gifts from fans, and his eyes light up.

So many gifts...

Little Marshmallow grew up so big, she had never received so many gifts, and she had only seen sister Tao Yao received it before.

"I want to take all these gifts apart~" Gu Suisui said in a slightly excited tone.

Many of these gifts have not even opened the express box. Feng Yaoqin and Shen Yuan were afraid that the scissors would hurt the children, so they could only go to help open the express box together.

After working for more than half an hour, the two of them finally opened all the express boxes. As for the gifts...Of course, they had to leave it to Suisui.

The gifts sent by fans filled the floor of the whole living room. Other fans sent flowers, necklaces, and planets. Only her year-old fans sent her a lot of special snacks.

I saw the roast duck, rice cake, chili sauce, twist...

It happened that her family especially liked this kind of gifts when she was old. Holding a bunch of snacks that had just been taken out on the ground, the whole person smiled like a sun flower.

"Sister Feng, the fans look so spoiled, and all the presents they send are delicious." Shen Yuan was also stunned by the food in front of her, and she couldn't help but sigh.

I have to say that these fans of Suisui are too fond of this little idol. When Shen Yuan just opened the express box, she glanced at the gifts given by the fans. There are at least dozens of kinds of them just to eat, such as beef jerky, egg yolk pastry, nougat... there are so many varieties. However, at first glance, it is a carefully selected snack.

Shen Yuan even feels that if fans continue to give it this way, I am afraid that Sui Sui will be in the next few decades... No, there will be no more money to buy snacks for the next few hundred years.