Chapter 32

Fu Yingyu sent the Gu Suisui child with the packed strawberry cake to Feng Yaoqin's place of work, and then asked her assistant to drive herself to the high-speed rail station.

"Uncle, what do you want to buy?" The convenience store is not big, and there is usually only one employee in a shift. Feng Yaoqin is on day shift today and will change shifts at noon.

Feng Yaoqin changed the staff uniform of the convenience store and went to the warehouse to tally the goods. Gu Suisui stood in front of the cashier for her for a while. When the shift shift arrived, she could leave work on time and take her daughter to lunch.

The man in a black suit saw a cute young girl standing in front of the cash register, smiled heartily, and said, "I don't buy things, I'm looking for someone."

Gu Suisui didn't recognize birth. Seeing him say this, he asked crisply: "Uncle, there are only me and my mother here, who do you want to find?"

"...Mom?" Su Yuen Long was stunned when he heard this name, then he thought of something and asked: "My kid, does your mother have long, curly hair?"

Gu Suisui nodded, and said politely: "Yes, so are you here to find my mother, uncle? She is working in the warehouse now, do you need me to call for you?"

Su Yuen Long waved his hand and said quickly, "No, I'll wait for her here as well. I'll talk about it when she's done."

"Oh."

The little girl looked at him with fiery eyes. The silent Su Yuen Long just wanted to ignore it and couldn't ignore it. He couldn't help but ask: "Little friend, what is your name?"

Gu Suisui thought that this uncle knew his mother anyway, so he didn't hide it, and told him his name proudly.

"Then uncle asks you again, why did you keep staring at me just now?" Of course Su Yuen Long wouldn't think that a three or four-year-old child could think of him. He was just a little curious. This is cute and loving. What does the little girl want to do?

Gu Suisui hesitated for a moment, tilted her head, and said with a tangled expression: "Uncle, where did I see you." When she first saw this human being, she always had a very familiar feeling. , She must have seen him somewhere, but...where?

Little Marshmallow said that she can’t remember it too woo woo qaq

The little girl in front of me was born very delicate and beautiful. He would never forget it if he had seen it before. So Su Yuen Long was very sure that it was the first time I saw her today. He smiled and asked: "Sui Sui, then you say Just where did we meet?"

Gu Suisui shook his head, and told the truth: "Forgot."

Seeing her tangled expression that she couldn't think of, Su Yuen Lang almost laughed out of her reaction. She covered her mouth and coughed and said, "...That may be because you remembered it wrong, or maybe It’s the uncle who has a bad memory and forgetting it. But that’s okay, don’t we meet again now? Then next time you see the uncle in person, you won’t forget who the uncle is, right?"

"No!" After Gu Suisui said, as if he still felt that this was not enough, he clenched his small fist and raised it, and added with a gratifying voice: "I have a good memory!" This time I can't remember. Living is just a small accident!

"Hahaha, uncle knows that you have a good memory." Su Yuen Long was almost adorable by this little girl, he suddenly thought of his daughter.

Yu Qing may be because her mother died early, his father was too busy at work and did not go home often, so after going to elementary school, her personality is obviously more mature than her peers, and naturally she will not act like a coquettish with him anymore. Up.