64🏵

"Hello brothers and sisters."

Because it was a small crew who didn't pay much attention to it, Gu Suisui came here whenever he had time.

As the director, Guo Fenglin doesn’t know how to deal with children. Looking at the cute little dumpling in front of him, he smiled what he thought was the most kind, and said: "Hello, Gu Suisui children, welcome you here. Our crew."

Gu Suisui was able to agree to play the role of Xiaoyuelao. The most excited person in the entire crew is definitely the female number one Zhou Shuang.

Zhou Shuang looked at the cub sitting on the seat and his skin was tender enough to pinch out water. He looked like an idiot, and said diligently: "Potato chips, melon seeds, peanuts and mineral water, you have everything you want, my sister will buy it for you."

When she gets acquainted with Zai Zai, you can take a picture with her hee hee

She will be the person who succeeds in chasing stars and make other fans envy and hate her!

Gu Suisui looked at a table of snacks, which she liked to eat. Her watery apricot eyes were faintly bright, and her affection for the whole crew was rising. She smiled with a soft voice. Softly said: "Thank you sister!" (/≧▽≦/)~

Zhou Shuang, who is the nearest, said that she was hit by a cute crit from Cub Cub.

Zai Zai himself is much cuter than in the show. When people see it, they want to kiss her, rua-rua her.

If it wasn't for the fear of scaring his little idol, Zhou Shuang would have already started it.

Zhou Shuang is usually a careless person, with a standard female character. Before Gu Suisui came, she and the other people in the crew had always been arrogant, and it was common for each other to fight each other. After all, their crew doesn’t pay attention to seniority ranking. Everyone is classmates and friends. The money for filming this web drama was collected from crowdfunding at the beginning. They are already familiar with each other to the point that they won’t do it anymore. False.

But seeing his little idol, Zhou Shuang, who is usually carefree, suddenly became a lot of ladies, and even the voice of his words became much lighter.

She was busy interacting with Zai Zai and didn't care about others, but her changes made the other partners around her look at each other in shock.

Standing next to Zhou Shuang, Guo Fenglin sighed his forehead and couldn't stand it anymore. He lowered his voice and said, "Cough cough cough, Zhou Shuang, you should be a little reserved, don't scare the kids." If someone is scared off by her Now, where are they going to find another little actor? !

Zhou Shuang, who was forcibly dragged away by his two friends for fear of delaying their little actor: "..."

In the crew of "A Day of Encounter", plus Su Yuqing, there are a total of 15 people.

Because the film is a modern film, except for a few police uniforms that were borrowed, everyone else wore their own clothes. Because...the crew has insufficient funds. They don't even want to pay for an editor. How can they have the money to buy clothes for everyone? !

It is precisely because of this that Guo Fenglin, who has always been in charge of financial power, is often complained of stingy by other people in the crew.

But the role of Xiaoyuelao is different. In order to better fit the character setting, Guo Fenglin specially asked the students majoring in costume design next door to help make a set of Hanfu in accordance with the vision and description of screenwriter Xu Anran.