109

what? Master, do I need someone else to cover it? !

Qin Ziqian wanted to talk about this issue with the little girl in front of him, but he was even more worried that the group of bodyguards had not found himself elsewhere and returned afterwards.

There is only one thought in his mind now, and that is to leave quickly.

He hadn't played enough outside alone, so he didn't want to be caught so quickly.

"Forget it, since you don't want to run with me, then I will go alone, so you can stay here and wait for your assistant sister."

However, Ke Jingyang’s recent efforts in these days are still very effective. Now Gu Suisui is very serious about safety. He still uses his little hands to tightly hold the corner of this brother’s clothes and said: "No, boss, I can Don’t let you go, what if those uncles in black find you chasing you again? So you should stay here with me. Don’t worry, when Dad Ke comes back from work, he will definitely protect us. Human!"

Qin Ziqian wouldn't stay where she was silly, but the little girl next to him kept holding him, as if she was afraid that she would be taken away by the bad guy.

Qin Ziqian: "..." Hello! You don’t want to regain freedom, don’t hold me together!

Originally they would definitely not be able to catch me, but if you keep holding on to me and wait for them to come over, I will really be caught!

Qin Ziqian looked at a little girl who was dragging him, and hearing what she said just now, he always felt that he had dug a big hole for himself: "Your father can't cover me, you know who my father is. Are they?" Those bodyguards were sent by Dad to look after him. They only listened to Dad alone. How could the person the little girl said could stop them.

Gu Suisui tilted his head, and followed his words and asked, "Boss, who is your father?"

Qin Ziqian hesitated for a moment. In fact, he didn't want to tell others who his father was, because once he said that, those who knew would quickly inform his father of his whereabouts, and then let the bodyguards take him back.

He is afraid that this person is the same.

"You don't need to know who my dad is, you just need to know, my dad is very good." Qin Ziqian finished speaking, and felt that this was too general and seemed not strong enough. He couldn't deter this person, and added: "Anyway. It's more powerful than that Dad Ke that you said... so much more!"

He gestured with his hands, trying to prove with actual actions how much more.

No kid would not think that his father is the best. Gu Suisui was excited when he heard the last words he said, and said angrily, "Papa Ke is also great!"

Qin Ziqian tugged at his clothes and said, "The hotel you see is owned by my father. My father has a lot of money."

Gu Suisui thought about it for a while, not to be outdone: "Papa Ke has so many fans." There are so many! The kind that she can't even count!

Just when the two children were going to make a dialectic about who said their father was more powerful, Shen Yuan and Ke Jingyang just walked over from the dining area.

Shen Yuan still holds a plate of small cakes in her hands. She knows Suisui's taste, and all she takes is what she likes to eat. It's just... Why did a strange little boy suddenly appear next to the sofa that Sui Sui was sitting on? Looks about the same age as years old.

Is this how she found a new playmate not long after she left? Or did the two of them know each other before? ?

Shen Yuan asked: "Sui Sui, who is this?" If the two children have known each other before, then why has she never seen this little boy in these two months.