146

Ninja's Note(>): Sorry late update, I'm kinda busy this week.

"Mom, we are back~"

After Gu Suisui changed his pink slippers, he bounced into the living room.

Feng Yaoqin wiped his hands and said, "I have been playing outside for so long. Take off the outermost down jacket. Don't catch a cold."

It's cold and hot all at once, which makes it the easiest to catch a cold.

Gu Suisui and Qin Ziqian glanced at each other, saw a few patches of snow still on their hair, smiled cheerfully, and then took off their down jackets and gave them to the adult next to them for help. On the hanger in the hallway.

"Mom, we piled up a big snowman downstairs! It's that big!!" Gu Suisui tried to describe how big the snowman really is.

Qin Ziqian agreed: "We also took photos with the snowman and gave it the scarf and hat."

"..." Feng Yaoqin couldn't laugh or cry, only to realize that the scarf she wore for her daughter before going out was gone.

Forget it, if it's gone, it's gone. When you throw away the trash after eating, go downstairs and get it back.

Feng Yaoqin thought that someone came to visit today. In the cold weather, he even went to the supermarket and bought some vegetables back: "I have dumplings for lunch today. There are two kinds, corn and pork stuffed and shrimp and pork stuffed."

"Mom, I want to learn how to make dumplings. You can teach me how to make dumplings~" Gu Suisui blinked and leaned forward to act like a baby.

Qin Ziqian also likes to join in the fun, saying: "Auntie, there is me! And me! I also want to learn how to make dumplings."

After Qin Ziqian got acquainted with everyone, he didn't even use the mantra "Little Lord, I..." that used to sound like a second grade.

"Well, well, go wash your hands first, and then come over and I will teach you to make dumplings."

When the two children heard that there was something about making dumplings, they immediately happily ran to the bathroom to wash their hands.

Seeing the anxious movements of the two of them, Feng Yaoqin shook her head helplessly.

She had a glimpse, and at the same time she saw the news that the suspected drug-related crime was captured on TV, and her brows frowned imperceptibly.

As the New Year approaches, news of this kind of cracking down on illegal crimes has also increased. Two days ago, she also saw the news that a vicious homicide occurred in the **** area. A person rushed directly to the crowd with a knife and slashed at the sight of others, resulting in three deaths and five injuries. The scene was scary just thinking about it.

Fortunately, they live in the capital of China. The security situation here has always been very good. No matter how chaotic the outside is, there should be no chaos in this place.

Only Yunnan...

When Feng Yaoqin heard this somewhat familiar place name, his heart shook. Sui Sui, the last time they recorded a variety show, seemed to be in Yunnan...