85

"Be careful when you go back."

After some persuasion by the two, most of the fans who came to visit the class immediately went back, only a few stayed a little longer in the distance, and then left reluctantly.

"Six years old, the water is also sent, and the group photos are also taken, are you satisfied?" Ke Jingyang said helplessly.

The little guy just asked the staff next to him to take a cell phone to take photos of everyone, and he also asked them to remember to send her a copy of the photo after the show was over.

Gu Suisui looked at the photo with everyone on the phone, and said softly, "Yeah, I'm satisfied."

Ke Jingyang saw her overwhelmingly happy appearance. Just now, the hand that signed a dozen or twenty names to fans just to make the children happy is not sour. He petted her head and said:" You ah you."

Hey, kids at this age are easily satisfied.

==

Lin Yao took his son Lin Doudou back to the market. Even to get some good luck, they did not return to the original stall, but "occupied" the place where Ke Jingyang and Gu Suisui were selling vegetables in the morning, and continued to start. To set up a stall life.

Because he wanted to sell all the mushrooms quickly and earn the money they used to eat in the evening, Lin Yao thought about it, and he simply launched a discount promotion. The mushrooms are almost half sold and half free.

Seeing that the mushrooms he was selling were cheap, several aunts came over and bought one or two catties back. The large mushrooms in the bamboo baskets were decreasing at a rapid rate. After half an hour, only a small and a half mushrooms were left in their baskets.

As for the little mushrooms...Lin Doudou children guarded tightly and said they would not sell anything.

Lin Yao really had no choice but to let him go with his son who wanted to take the mushroom-year-old sister. Anyway, there are not many small mushrooms. My son and him worked hard to pick them. If you don't sell it, you won't sell it.

Lin Yao counted the money they got and said, "Doudou, it seems that your year-old sister and Uncle Ke picked this place really well. Our big mushrooms will soon be sold out." At least occasionally there are customers in this place. Come to ask for the price, where is it like the place where I stayed before, and after waiting for a long time, there are no guests.

"Doudou, why are you and your father still selling mushrooms here?" Zhang Huijin, who led her daughter to buy things, asked with a smile when she saw Lin Yao and his son who were still at the market.

Lin Doudou: "We are going to sell out soon~"

Lin Yao sighed and said, "I have spent all the money, so I can only continue to sell vegetables to make money."

Huo Ling'er on the side thought for a while and said, "Uncle Lin, I will give you our brand, so that the guests can know the price of your mushrooms." After that, she wrote that 15 yuan. A pound of cardboard was placed on the ground.

Lin Yao was taken aback when he saw the prices above, and asked, "Ling'er, are your mushrooms so expensive?"

Huo Ling'er: "Uncle Lin, is there any problem?"

"..." Lin Yao was half-buying and half-free just now, so it was only five yuan a catty.

It turns out that the price difference everyone sells is so much.

Lin Yao had always thought that the normal price of the big mushroom was the price that his son sold the first order, twenty yuan a catty. But when he was eating, he talked with Ke Jingyang about his "experiences in selling vegetables" and found that their big mushrooms were sold for ten yuan a catty, so he also adjusted the price this time, and also offered a 50% discount.