124

"Do you want something to drink? I happen to be going to a convenience store."

The three children discussed with each other for a while, and finally decided to stay to observe and learn to see how the powerful adults in the crew filmed.

Of course, Shen Yuan has no opinion on this. If a child wants to learn to be motivated, she, the only adult who agrees, can't stop it!

"Sister Shen Yuan, I want to drink orange juice." Gu Suisui smiled brightly, showing a mouthful of white teeth, and said softly and coquettishly.

Zhao Hui, with a hearty personality, was not very polite, and said with a smile on his face: "Sister Shen Yuan, I also want to drink orange juice."

Xu Yuner was not as straightforward as Zhao Hui. After hesitating for a while, she said: "Sister Shen Yuan, I am the same as the two of them, thank you."

Shen Yuan asked the three of them to stay here and play instead of running around. They took their mobile phones and went to the convenience store outside the studio to buy drinks.

At this time, the crew is still setting up the venue, and the actors are still putting on makeup and changing clothes in the dressing room. I don't know when the first scene will start.

Gu Suisui thought that there was nothing wrong, so she took out her mobile phone and showed her sister Yun'er and brother Zhao Hui a look at her little Shiba Inu xixi.

Xu Yuner looked at the little Shiba Inu who was begging for petting in the mobile video, and exclaimed: "What a cute dog! I really want to touch it too."

It is generally difficult for girls to reject such fluffy creatures, even Xu Yuner, who has a precocious personality, is no exception.

Gu Suisui said generously: "Sister Yun'er, if you also like xixi, next time I will take you to my father Ke's house to visit xixi together, so you can touch it all at once."

Dad Ke?

Xu Yuner heard this name, thought of her parent-child variety show that she chased every day during the summer vacation, and thought of her favorite male star Ke Jingyang and Sui Sui formed a temporary father and daughter in the show. Sui Sui just said'Daddy Ke'. 'Ninety-nine percent of the probability is him, and the surprise on his face can't be hidden, "Sui Sui, what you said is true? Are you really going to take me to see Xixi at his house??"

"That's right." Gu Suisui pursed his lips and smiled, not at all feeling how special this matter is.

Xu Yuner is also a star chaser. Hearing that she had the opportunity to be a guest at her idol’s house, although the focus was on seeing the dogs, she couldn’t help holding the hand of the little girl next to her excitedly: "Sui Sui, how can you treat me? It's so good, I really love you to death."

If you are lucky and get a chance to meet Ke Jingyang himself, doesn't it mean that she can still ask him for an autograph?

This is too happy!

Xu Yuner was full of joy in her heart. However, before she was happy for long, an eye-catching person came over and affected her good mood.

"Lin Yi, why are you again?! Don't you feel uncomfortable just coming to find someone for a day?"

Since Gu Suisui and Director Lu Jianhui were found sitting together at the script reading meeting last time, Lin Yi has been on the bar with Gu Suisui. When the whole crew held the opening ceremony this morning, she also ran over and said inexplicably. Some not at all.

That is to say, Sui Sui was too young to understand what she was talking about, so someone quarreled with her early.

Xu Yuner and Lin Yi are in the same art training class, so naturally they know what kind of person she is. Every time someone in the class plays the piano better than her, and the teacher praises others for not boasting her, she will act like this and say something sour.