84

"Brother Doudou, it won't explode. The villain will stop after dancing in your mouth for a while." Gu Suisui said solemnly.

She thought the "cracking" sound of the popping candy in her mouth was so nice.

The dialogue between the two children attracted the eyes of the two adults.

Lin Yao glanced at his teary-eyed son who seemed to cry in the next second, then glanced at the colorful plastic packaging in the hands of Gu Suisui children, and asked: "Sui Suisui, what's wrong with your Doudou brother? "

Is this something unpalatable after eating...Is it just like this?

Gu Suisui said excitedly: "He ate the pop candy that Dad Ke bought for me! The villain is dancing in his mouth~"

Popping candy?

Lin Yao cast his gaze to Ke Jingyang aside, and silently asked Doudou if it was really because of the popping candy he bought?

This reaction is too big, right? ?

Lin Yao is 30 years old this year, how long ago it was to eat popping candy, and how can I still remember how it was at that time.

Ke Jingyang shrugged, and said helplessly: "Yes, I just bought it for Suisui." These two children are simply life treasures, and the reactions are more interesting than one hahahaha! !

Hearing this scene before him, it was just because he had eaten a bag of popping candy, Lin Yao twitched the corner of his mouth, and almost laughed at the reaction of his stupid son.

Eating a pack of ordinary popping candy can be aggrieved like this, he looks not as strong as a little girl Gu Sui.

The popping candy "exploded" in his mouth for a long time, and when it stopped jumping and his mouth was no longer numb, the boy Lin Doudou was relieved.

"Sister Sui Sui, what you said is right, it, it doesn't explode!"

...

For lunch, the four of them ate in a small restaurant and ordered a cabbage tofu, boiled pork slices and fried pork with capers.

They didn't step on thunder this time. This small restaurant is not big, but it tastes good.

Gu Suisui's food was delicious. The small bowl of rice for her was all eaten. There was no bite left, and there was no waste at all. The same goes for Lin Doudou. Both of them are good kids who cherish food.

After lunch, Lin Yao thought that it was not an option for him to always carry such a heavy bamboo basket. He had to sell these mushrooms quickly, otherwise it would be too hard to walk around with the bamboo basket this afternoon.

"Doudou, let's go now. When the mushrooms are almost sold, let's come and play with your year-old sister and Uncle Ke."

Lin Doudou especially wanted to stay, but the two bills in his pocket ran out. He couldn't buy delicious food for his year-old sister. He ran out of food at night, so he could only make money with his father.

He waved his hand and said reluctantly: "Sister Sui Sui, I will definitely come and look for you soon after the sale."

"Okay!" Gu Suisui nodded, and shared a packet of his treasured popping candy with Brother Doudou.

"Sister Suisui, don't worry, I will keep the little mushrooms for you, no one will buy it!" Lin Doudou seems to be afraid that Suisui will not believe it, and finally he has to come to a concluding remark to show his determination.

Lin Yao: "...??!"

Fortunately, we only picked a little wild small mushrooms on the mountain, otherwise you want to kill your year-old sister, and want her to go back to eat mushrooms every day after tomorrow? ?