148

Looking at his daughter's innocent and hopeful eyes, Gu Zhennian's lips pressed tightly, and a bit of bitterness appeared in his heart.

He spent years licking blood in a strange place, and dealing with different people every day. He didn't feel much, and he was more fearless, but when faced with his daughter, even just a simple question. Words can make him feel at a loss instantly.

When he was in Yunnan, he was worried about his daughter's safety and worried about bringing her the dangers around him, so he never dared to recognize him. Now, he hesitated for his irresponsibility over the years.

He is not a good father.

When I left home, I clearly stated that I wanted to let my daughter live a good life, and let her have a lot of things like other children born from wealthy families, and don’t have to envy anyone... In the end, this kind of life Realization is realized, but it depends on the daughter herself.

Gu Zhennian couldn't blame anyone, because he was the one who caused all this.

After all, he failed to take good care of his daughter and the family. If he could do things more securely at the time, and change the way to get money faster, he would not even be upright and tell his daughter "I am you." Dad" has to think for a long time.

Gu Suisui was able to perceive the emotions of others, and of course found that the mood swings of the adults around him at the moment were very obvious.

Humph, she has grown up now, she is no longer a three-year-old child, she is smart! !

Before the matter has an accurate result, you must not scare people away, and you must wait for her to ask her mother before making a decision.

After thinking about it, Gu Suisui curled his mouth and smiled like a fishy cat. He said softly, "Uncle, I'm kidding!"

After that, she also learned the movements that her good friend Qin Ziqian often does every time something is troubled. The little adult sighed and said solemnly: "Mom always said that my father is handsome, but I never I haven’t seen my father, so I can’t help but ask more when I see your uncle’s good-looking looks, because I think if my father is there, he must be as handsome as his uncle!"

Yes, he left when she was only two months old, and the daughter didn't know what his father looked like, how could he know who he was...

Gu Zhennian's thumping heart returned to its original place, but at the same time he felt a little lost. His Adam's apple rolled, and his voice was dull and low: "How is your mother always treating you?"

"It's very good to me, mom, she is the best mom in the world, of course, my dad must be too!"

After speaking, Gu Suisui took a mere glance at the handsome uncle, and saw that although he was emotionally fluctuating, he did not say anything, and couldn't help his small mouth flattened.

This handsome uncle is so calm, she didn't say that at all.

Why does she often see the protagonist's process of acknowledging relatives in TV series is very easy? In a few episodes, the father and daughter (mother and daughter) who have been separated for many years can look at each other with tears, and then they hold each other and cry. Doesn't it work here?

Could it be... this handsome uncle is really not his father? But when he listened to her just now, his mood swings were very obvious again? ?

Gu Suisui's little head knew too little, and struggled for a while, saying that he could not figure it out safely.

Alas, forget it, it seems that I still have to rely on my mother to recognize the father. When she takes someone to see her mother, after the mother confirms, she will know whether this handsome uncle is a father or not.