Chapter 34

When "Traveling with Baby" recorded the first episode of the 5A-level scenic spot Sishui Ancient City last time, it caused too much sensation, so the recording location of the second episode was deliberately changed to a small mountain village with a sparse population.

"Hello everyone, I'm the intern village head of Fengxi Village, Tian Tian." Standing in front of the guests was the special guest, Tian Tian, ​​the host of the fruit station.

She presided over a well-known emotional column "Voice of the Moon", mainly responsible for helping the audience solve various emotional problems. Because she looks gentle and generous and speaks very nicely, her program ratings have always been very good on the station, and she is known as the confidant big sister.

"It's still the same as last time. This time we also prepared five different houses for everyone in the village, from house 1 to house 5. The conditions of each house are also different. The conditions of house 1 are different. The best, the fifth room is in the worst condition."

Compared with the remote Fengxi Village, the accommodation conditions in the ancient city of Sishui where they went to record the show in the previous issue are already very good. The houses in Fengxi Village with the best conditions are simply tiled on the ground, not to mention the worst-case No. 5 house, which will only look more rudimentary than the last time No. 5 house.

"As for what the house looks like this time, I will keep it confidential for the time being, and wait until you have separated each group of residences before proceeding to the next step."

Tian Tian took out a cardboard box from behind, and continued, "Then, now it is up to our five cute little cute babies to draw lots on the spot. Which house will you live in for these two days in Fengxi Village?"

After speaking the rules, the most enlightened Evergreen words among the five little cute babies reacted first and raised their hands and asked: "The village chief, then we have five children here. Who will draw the lot first? ?"

Tian Tian recalled the sequence of procedures that the program group had given her, his eyes swept across the row of people in front of him, falling on the temporary father and daughter of the last group, and smiled: "Sui Sui, last time you and the intern dad next to you Ke Jingyang was unlucky and chose room five. Today, Auntie will give you a chance to turn over, okay, let you come first to draw lots."

Gu Sueseui, who was suddenly called by her name, raised her head blankly, her little white face, full of expressions that she didn’t know what was happening around her, and it took a while to react to the reminders of others, her voice soft. Said: "...Oh, good."

Tian Tian is the host of an emotional show. Her show not only solves the love disputes between men and women, but sometimes also regulates the relationship between parents and children. This is why the show team will let her come to the second episode. One of the reasons for special guests.

But I have to say that the celebrity parents and cute treasures selected by the program group this time have a very high appearance, especially the selected amateur child. The moment when I looked up just now, My heart is almost cute, I really want to touch her head, hold her in my arms and give her a kiss.

Ah, ah, this is too cute! I want to lie to her to have a baby again!

Gu Suisui put her little hand in the cardboard box, and took out a small yellow ball from it according to the requirements of the intern village chief, and said with a good face: "Village chief, I'm finished."

Tian Tian took the small ball in the hands of the Gu Suisui child and said with a smile: "Okay, then let us open it up and take a look. What are the numbers in it? Can our temporary father and daughter be able to? Get rid of the bad luck last time and live in a better house."