128

The police station in the **** district of the imperial capital.

"Children, are you lost with your parents? Do you still remember your home address and parent's phone number?" A female police officer in the lobby looked at the two children who came in by pushing the door together, and spoke softly Asked indifferently.

Qin Ziqian sorted out the straps of his schoolbag and said, "Sister Police, we are not lost with our parents, we are here to call the police."

"Call the police?" The female police officer was startled by what the little boy said.

Did these two kids meet any criminals? Or did someone steal a kid’s lollipop? ?

There is a reason why the female police officer thinks this way. Two days ago, an eight-year-old boy came to their police station and surrendered. When asked why, he broke the bowl at home and did not dare to tell his family that the child came. At that time, the whole person was crying miserably.

"Yeah, we caught... ah no, we photographed a thief stealing something at the bus stop. He was holding a knife in his hand. We were afraid of danger, so we didn't walk over to remind the grandma, but just took the picture. …Police sister, you must catch the thief and bring back the lost thing to grandma." Gu Suisui logically finished the whole thing.

Not only the female police officer who hosted the two, but also the other police officers who rushed over when they heard the movement, were also stunned by the little girl's serious and childish talk.

My God, this is a kid from which kindergarten, it's too cute! Not to mention cuteness, but also full of sense of justice. When he grows up, he will definitely be a good boy of good character.

Their society needs the flowers of the motherland that are smart and have a sense of justice.

Qin Ziqian on the side saw that Gu Suisui had explained the whole story completely, without any omissions, and then showed the photos taken by the two of them to the police sister, and said proudly: "This is what we took. In the photo, the thief’s face was taken very clearly!!"

The thief's face was photographed, and the police at the police station would not be able to find him.

The female police officer's eyes were more gentle, and said: "Children, don't worry, recovery of the stolen goods is what the police should do. We will definitely help you and the victim catch the person in the photo."

"Also, you two kids are doing the right thing this time. You shouldn't venture forward to stop it when you encounter this situation. Even if the thief doesn't have a knife, you can't walk over. Protect your personal safety."

The two children are not very old, at most four or five years old. If the thief is prevented from stealing, his eyes are red, and he might be vented by the two children.

If the money is lost, the policemen can still catch the thief and retrieve the stolen goods. But if the two children fall into the hands of the thief and something happens, there is really no way to recover it.

Every child is a treasure in the palm of their parents, not to mention their intention is to do good deeds, and no one wants to see such a tragedy happen.

Qin Ziqian got the approval from the police sister and couldn't help but look at the little girl next to him, and said with a serious face: "Sui Sui, look, I said you should listen to me, we are still kids who can't win. That adult, take a photo first and then take the photo to tell the police that this method is the most reliable."

Gu Suisui also listened to what the police sister had said, and realized that the boss was right to do this, nodded like smashing garlic, and said, "Hmm, I know~"