Chapter 27

"Take one in one hand, follow me well, don't run around, don't you know!" Ke Jingyang, who was carrying two small oil bottles, said fiercely.

However, the two children didn't seem to be shocked by his warning. They tilted their heads and looked at him, with their eyebrows bent into crescents, and their smiles were more silly than the other.

Ke Jingyang: "..."

Gan!

I thought it would be troublesome enough to bring a child in this parent-child variety show, but I didn't expect that he would have to bring two now!

Ke Jingyang suddenly felt very regretful in his heart. Why did he run over to find people with nothing to do, and to look for things together, just look for things. Anyway, there is a staff member of the program group following by, these two children will not get lost.

What the **** is he, a trainee dad who has come to mess around with.

"Papa Ke, that looks so delicious, I want to eat that!" Gu Suisui said with a milky voice when he smelled the scent of food in the air, moved his nose slightly, and pointed to a stall not far away.

"...I want to eat too." Lin Doudou took a breath, and followed Gu Suisui, staring blankly at the only adult around them.

Ke Jingyang Yu Guang glanced at the roasted sweet potato stall, and said decisively: "You have no money, you can't buy it." The wallet and mobile phone were taken away by the show crew, so buy a ghost.

Lin Doudou said sadly: "What can I do then?!" Without money, they couldn't eat roasted sweet potatoes.

Gu Suisui's slightly raised eyelashes blinked, and there was a hint of loss in his tone: "Okay qaq"

Damn, these two messy kids are definitely on purpose! It made him feel so pitiful to say it deliberately!

Ke Jingyang scratched his hair irritably, trying to ignore their request and just bring the two children back and it was done, but...

Two pairs of innocent and clear eyes kept staring at him like this, Ke Jingyang said that he was very stressed!

==

When there were only five little cute babies on the streets of the ancient city of Sishui before, even if passers-by were a little curious about what program they were recording, why there were so many videographers around a few and a half-old children, but It will not rush forward in a swarm.

Because the five little cute babies are all new faces, although one is longer and more cute, but after all, they don't know each other, and everyone can restrain their curiosity.

But Ke Jingyang is different. At any rate, he is also a three-season artist of film and television songs and has many fans. People who know him in China are much more than five unknown little cute babies combined.

At this time, the official announcement of the guest lineup of the "Traveling with Baby" program group has just hit the top-searched Weibo, and the tourists in the ancient city of Sishui are all busy playing around and saw it. There are not many people, but... does not mean that there are none.

"Look, is the man with two children over there Ke Jingyang?" A short-haired girl with a camera taking pictures around suddenly stopped and said to her companion.

"Ke Jingyang? Where is it?!" The companion is a fan of Ke Jingyang. He has been following him since the day he debuted. He is a diehard fan of buying albums on various charts.

"Ah ah ah ah! It's Ke Jingyang! That person is really Ke Jingyang! It seems that what was said in the hot search on Weibo this morning is true! He is really recording variety shows here!" You can listen to this voice. It can be concluded that when she encounters her idol while traveling, how excited she is at this moment.