89

In this publicity campaign for the movie "Dormant", a total of five fans will be randomly selected on stage to interact with their leading actors. They can make a reasonable request to their idol, or ask her (him) a question.

Lu Chi's female fan was the first to take the stage.

When she came on stage, she was obviously very excited, with a trace of tremor in her voice, holding the microphone and asked: "Brother Lu, I want to know what your ideal partner is like?"

The fans in the audience suddenly exploded because of her problem, especially the ponds below. They all wanted to get closer to hear him speak clearly.

This is also a question often asked by all unmarried male and female celebrities.

So when Lu Chi heard this question from the female fan, he didn't show any surprised expression on his face. He smiled and said, "...I haven't considered this issue for the time being, but I don't have much to do with the other half. Ask more, as long as you meet the right one you like."

"Brother Lu, can you see me like this?" The female fan couldn't wait to ask another question after hearing what he said.

This female fan on stage is actually quite pretty, with a face of melon seeds and an eyebrow of Liu Ye. She is a pretty girl. But this kind of question...Whether Lu Chi who stood in front of her answered yes or no, it might cause misunderstandings.

The host glanced at Lu Chi, who was a little embarrassed, and quickly cleared his siege: "This fan, each of our fans can only ask one question. This is your second question."

After finishing talking, the host gave the female fan a gift carefully prepared by the crew of "Dormant", and let her go down first. The three lucky fans drawn later are all fans of other stars. Some of them want their idols to give her a hug, while others want an autographed photo.

And Qin Yuwen, luckily became the fan who was finally drawn.

But the question now is...Should she choose the former "old love" Lu Chi, or should she choose the current "new love" Gu Suisui child?

Moderator: "It seems that our fan on stage hasn't decided what to ask, it doesn't matter, then can you tell us who you are a fan first?"

——This question is also a little hard to answer.

Qin Yuwen was very entangled in her heart. She really didn't care about being expelled as a fan, but it was somewhat embarrassing for so many people to publicly climb the wall on the spot.

But at this moment of hesitation, when she saw a pretty little girl who was tilting her head and looking around curiously, the balance in her heart moved little by little and said decisively: "I am cotton candy powder."

Marshmallow powder?

The host was a little surprised and said: "Wow! It seems that this time on stage are our year-old fans."

The Gu Suisui kid who was called suddenly raised his head slightly and looked at the host blankly. This ignorant little expression made everyone on and off the stage cute.

Also cute by the children, there is also the lucky fan Qin Yuwen standing on the side. On the surface, she is calm and calm. In fact, she has been screaming in her heart, even the host has called her several times. I almost didn't hear it.

Seeing that the fan who came to the stage did not make any request, the host glanced at the remaining time of the film promotion and reminded: "This fan, do you have any questions you would like to ask our Sui Sui? What does she like to eat? Or do you want a group photo? These requirements can be met."