126

After the little farce just now, the actors in the crew are already in their positions, changing their clothes and putting on makeup, ready to start shooting.

"I don't think these clothes are pretty..." Gu Suisui said in a low voice, looking at the characters on stage.

In those scenes that Gu Suisui filmed a few times ago, whether it was the subjugated princess Li Ya, the young daughter of a wealthy merchant in the Republic of China, or the weird little Yuelao, the clothes of each character are very beautiful.

And what Gu Suisui has always liked are some brightly colored clothes, such as pink, sky blue, goose yellow. It is best to have small bulingbuling diamonds on the clothes... but these people wear them. His clothes were gray, and there were patches of darker and lighter patches on them, which didn't look good at all.

Zhao Hui, a boy who is not picky about the style of clothes, said nonchalantly: "Sai Sui, don't you know that the clothes of that era are like this, and our children wear clothes that are no better than those of adults like them." Where can I go."

When Gu Suisui heard that Zhao Hui's brother said so, his watery apricot eyes were round, obviously a little too slow.

Xu Yuner, who is also a girl, saw the incredibly cute look of her little sister next to her, she couldn't help but laughed, and said: "Sui Sui, don't worry, you wear more clothes when filming than both of us. good looking."

Xu Yuner has read the script. In the TV series they made, Zhou Xiaoyue is a favored character. Anyway, her life is much better than her sister Zhou Tianniu. She can only wear the old clothes of her brothers and sisters, but she, who has always been favored at home, can wear the new clothes her mother bought for her. At the same time, Zhou Xiaoyue is also the most beautiful-looking child in the courtyard. This setting is very consistent with the age.

Gu Suisui was relieved after hearing what Yun'er sister said.

On the other side, after the various departments of the crew were ready, the first scene officially started filming. The three Gu Suisui, who stayed here to learn how their predecessors filmed, sat on a stool not far away, full of curiosity in their eyes.

The story line of the period drama "Small Alley" is very simple. It mainly tells about the love and hatred between the Zhou family, the Sun family, the Li family and the Wang family living in the same hutongkou compound. The relationship between the neighbors of these four families is good and bad, and there is no less friction on weekdays, but sometimes they support each other and help each other.

In the first scene, the grandson of the Sun family borrowed Zhou's bicycle to go to the hospital to give his wife who was eight months pregnant and was about to give birth to tonic soup.

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, bicycles were a rare item, with an average salary of tens of yuan per person. A bicycle would cost hundreds of yuan. It is not something you can buy if you want, you have to buy it with a roll. . In the entire compound, only Zhou's family, who is in good conditions and both of whom work in the factory, can afford one. If there is an emergency, everyone borrows his bicycle for use.

But this time, the conflict between several families also occurred in borrowing bicycles. The eldest son of the Sun family wanted to borrow a bicycle, and the young daughter-in-law of the Wang family also wanted to borrow a bicycle. Her dad accidentally fell off the steep **** while working. People don’t know what happened now. The daughter-in-law of the Wang family was worried about her dad’s injury, so she wanted to take a bike and take a look. Take it to the hospital.

People in both families were very anxious. One was the wife who was pregnant and gave birth to a child and was waiting for him in the hospital. The other was that the old father broke his leg and was eager to go home to visit. The matter was not as important as her (him), and they quarreled directly in the yard. The Zhou couple looked at each other and didn't know who should lend their bicycles.