127

In order to allow good friends to come to the crew to explore the cast, Gu Suisui's performance in these two days is very good, especially in the aspect of filming, extraordinary performance, very few ng times on the set, almost no mistakes, and the lines are not bad. Kind of.

Even Shen Yuan, the assistant who has been taking care of her daily life, feels strange about this. Sui Sui usually works hard, but when she should watch TV series, variety shows, and cartoons, she is not at all ambiguous. As long as she likes it, she can’t even do one episode. No, I will be in front of the TV on time.

However, I didn't know what was going on in these two days. The first thing Suisui did after returning to the hotel was not to turn on the TV, but to sit and recite the lines silently while holding the script of The Alley.

This abnormal scene made Shen Yuan nervous, but she couldn't find the reason why the children suddenly moved forward. When she talked about it to Feng Yaoqin on the phone, she was still at a loss.

"Boss, you're late." Gu Suisui glanced at the time on his watch, her delicate brows frowned. The two of them had originally agreed to meet at this place at 9:30 in the morning, but it is now 9:40. It's a full ten minutes later than the agreed time!

The teacher said that being late is not a good habit.

Qin Ziqian learned the actions of the protagonist in the TV series, lowered the brim of his hat, and explained: "Six years old, I secretly ran out of the house. It would be nice to be able to get over at this point."

Gu Suisui thought for a while, and felt that the same is true, and said with a smile: "Okay, then, I forgive you for being late."

Qin Ziqian is very happy that he can escape from home so smoothly today. For this visit plan, he started to prepare a few days ago, and it took a lot of energy to think of a good way.

There was a small gap in the corner of the wall of his villa. He just figured out a way to make the small gap bigger and then got out of that place. Qin Ziqian dared to guarantee that those bodyguards would never think of the way he sneaked out for a while, and they would definitely still find himself foolishly at home.

Humph! Who told them to always follow him when they went out, not let him do this and not let him do that, and father and brother, often not at home to accompany him, leaving him alone.

... They didn't play with him, so he sneaked out to play by himself. He is no longer alone. He has good friends in the kindergarten, and he can let good friends play with him.

Gu Suisui, who is regarded as the only good friend by Qin Ziqian, is also immersed in the joy of a good friend coming to visit the class. He is in a good mood: "Boss, are you hot? I ask you to eat popsicles, sweet and cool. Especially delicious~"

Gu Suisui thought to herself that the small shop selling popsicles was at the entrance of the alley, not far from here. She took the boss to buy some delicious food before going back...should it not be considered a runaway, right?

"Okay, let's eat popsicles! But this time I don’t need you to treat me. I’m the boss, and I’m rich. You can eat whatever you want!" Qin Ziqian didn’t run out penniless this time. The wallet is full of hundred-dollar bills and bank cards.

Although he doesn't know how much money is in the bank card, it should be enough to buy delicious food.

Gu Suisui thought of leaving her purse with Sister Shen Yuan. If she was to treat her guests, she would have to go back again. She didn’t get too entangled. She said grimly, “This time the boss treats you first, and next time it’s my turn. A treat."