117

"Mr. Guo, this is just a shopping card, and there is not much money in it. You can spend it when you take it to the mall on the weekend."

At first, Feng Yaoqin thought that the head teacher was talking to her politely, but after two or three times, she refused to accept the shopping card, and she realized that Teacher Guo really didn't want to accept the gift.

At this time, Feng Yaoqin suddenly realized a problem, that is, those people she asked before, their children have always been in ordinary schools, and her family is now attending one of the best kindergartens in the city, and there are more rules here. , It’s normal to be more binding on the teacher’s behavior.

After Feng Yaoqin figured out the reason, he quickly put away the prepared shopping card, and said apologetically: "Mr. Guo, I'm really sorry, I didn't expect the Imperial International Kindergarten to have this rule, which would cause you trouble."

Fortunately, she didn't force the shopping card to the year-old head teacher, otherwise the current situation would only be more embarrassing.

Seeing that the parents of the students finally put away the shopping card, Guo Rong secretly relieved, and said in a warm tone: "Mother, I know that your original intention of doing this is also for your own children. I will take this matter today. Nothing has happened, and you can rest assured that our kindergarten teachers treat all children the same and will not favor one another."

"I see, thank you Teacher Guo."

Feng Yaoqin also cares but chaos this time, and other parents I know around have given gifts to the child's teacher, so she will follow suit.

Otherwise, with Feng Yaoqin's character of loving money and stingy with others, if it weren't for her baby girl to be valued in the kindergarten, she would say that she would not spend five thousand yuan for a stranger in one go.

That's five thousand yuan! !

Before, she might not be able to make so much money after a month of hard work.

Although their mother and daughter are getting better day by day, they don’t have a lot of savings on hand. The house they live in was also found by the big broker, which is far from the wealthy...

But the teacher refused to accept the gift, and Feng Yaoqin couldn’t help but began to worry about other issues. The families who can afford this Imperial Capital International Kindergarten are generally rich and expensive. She is an ordinary single mother who can take it. What compares with them?

When it comes to the daughter's affairs, Feng Yaoqin, who is a mother, is prone to gains and losses, thinking about some and not, worrying about this and that.

Fortunately, through today's incident, she is more at ease about the management of the Imperial International Kindergarten. At least she has to go to the kindergarten here every year, so she doesn't have to worry about being leaked out by these teachers.

These days, Feng Yaoqin has nothing to do on the Internet at home, socializing with others, and understanding some things happening in the circle for her daughter. Among them are certain behaviors about celebrities' **** meals, which makes her a normal person dumbfounded and terrified, for fear that her family will experience these bad things at all ages.

In the past, Feng Yaoqin hoped that her daughter would be as famous as possible, so that not only would there be a lot of fans, but also a lot of money. For example, several big stars who have a good relationship with Sui Sui, they paid thousands of films for a movie Million!

But after learning about some popular celebrities’ experiences, she changed her mind... In fact, the current life is pretty good. She doesn’t care if she is not popular anymore. The safety of her daughter is the most important thing. She doesn’t want anyone to think about it. To hurt Suisui in the name of liking.