Chapter 30

"What variety show did you participate in?" Su Yuqing asked casually on WeChat, still writing the homework assigned by the teacher this week.

Gu Suisui told her the name of their program group, and after a while, she didn't see any reply from anyone over there.

Alas? Could it be that Sister Su suddenly got busy with something?

On the other side, Su Yuqing didn't intentionally not reply, but she didn't know what to reply.

what? Traveling with baby?

Gu Suisui was the variety show she went to participate in in the past two days? ?

Su Yuqing was full of doubts, and quickly opened Weibo, only to see the topic # "Take a baby to travel"官宣嘉宾lineup# has fallen from the number one in the hot search yesterday at noon to the fifth position, and only @了五 on the official Weibo Star parents, no children's names.

However, there is a related topic under this topic, #柯景扬带娃照#, Su Yuqing clicked on it and saw the photo of Ke Jingyang holding two children in hand. Isn't one of the little girls just Gu Suisui?

…Unexpectedly, she would actually participate in this parent-child reality show.

Su Yuqing discovered that the Gu Suisui in this world, except that she is Feng Yaoqin's daughter, who played the role of the little princess in "Dormant", there seems to be nothing else... it can match her memory.

Whether it is her personality, life experience, or her tone of voice, she is completely different from the Gu Suesei she has been familiar with in her previous life.

Could it be that her rebirth changed the original direction and caused the so-called butterfly effect?

In this regard, Su Yuqing was also confused.

But after rebirth, she felt confused for the first time. In the past, her goal was always firm, that is to do what she likes and strive to do her best, without regrets, such as filming, and to make people who hurt her in the previous life pay the price, such as her Gu Suisui's "good sister" and the scum man who is on two boats.

But if because of her rebirth, no one is the same person, then does her revenge have any meaning? ?

==

Gu Suisui waited for a long time without waiting for Su Yuqing to reply her message, so she could only climb into bed and get ready to sleep.

After washing up the little marshmallow, she stared at her mother unblinkingly and smeared her face, so she became curious and saw the cream that Feng Yaoqin had just bought, and the soft little milky voice said: "Mom , Put the fragrance before going to bed, it will change beautifully! I also want to apply the fragrance o(≧v≦)o~"

She said the same thing when she watched advertisements on TV, saying that after rubbing this kind of smearing stuff, her skin will become whiter, more transparent and brighter!

Feng Yaoqin looked at her daughter's delicate skin without a trace of pores, squeezed her face, and smiled: "Our family is already very beautiful every year, so there is no need to apply fragrance."

But Gu Suisui still stared at her smearing on her face with little hands, tugging at her clothes, softly coquettishly said: "Why do you want it~"

Feng Yaoqin feels helpless for her daughter's habit of acting like a baby at every turn, because she can't refuse it at all!

She sighed, opened the lid, took out a little bit from the white cream and placed it on the palm of her hand, and melted it with the temperature of her palm, while saying: "Sui Sui, we have said it, just apply a little, you now It’s just a child. You can’t apply too much of this kind of thing. Only an adult like a mother can use as much as he wants."