Special- Lisa 5: Sparks Reigniting

~Lisa's POV~

"I have been such a fool all these days....I can't believe I said all those things to her and didn't even bother to know her side of the story. She must have felt so heartbroken when I said how she should have stayed in Inazuma longer and took training from the Electro Archon, she was treated so badly there by all those people and had to escape.....That means that those people forcefully used that technique on her.....She came here to stay and train with me and I left her alone all these days, she couldn't sleep at night and kept getting nightmares because of which she would go to the Cathedral and I didn't even notice how her face turned paler by the day and she looked exhausted.....Lord Barbatos.....how should I make amends for this....will she forgive me....?"

~END OF POV~

You laid down on the bed but suddenly the memories appeared again and you sat up with a jolt, breathing heavily and sweating. You kept your hand on your chest to calm yourself down and held your head as tears started rolling down your face again.

"W-What happened....? D-Did I faint earlier....?" you pondered then suddenly someone hugged you, sweet lavender perfume whiffed your nose as you were being embraced and felt a soft sensation on your head followed by a familiar pleasant voice.

"Sshh cutie...it's alright....calm down~"

You realized it was Lisa who hugged you and you immediately moved back a little, "L-Lisa wha-"

"Sshh, let me hold you cutie."

You blushed slightly then eased up and remained in that position for a while, moments later she let go of the hug and cupped your face and gazed into your eyes. You saw her emerald eyes were sparkling and realized she was close to crying.

"L-Lisa what happened? Are you crying? And....how did I reach here?"

"You fainted in Jean's office a while back and we brought you here, Barbara performed her healing magic on you just a few moments back."

"I-I see, thank you...."

She smiled and kept gazing at you, rubbing her thumb on your cheek tenderly then you averted your eyes and said, "L-Lisa, I'm so sorry for upsetting you that day....I-"

She kissed you before you could say further, you flinched a little by the sudden kiss then she parted her lips and said, "Cutie, I'm the one who should say sorry. I said all those terrible things to you and ignored you all these days. I don't know what came over me...."

You looked at her wide-eyed and tears fell from your eyes then you suddenly hugged her, "L-Lisa I thought you hated me....I...I was so scared....I-I couldn't bear being apart from you like that...."

Tears formed in Lisa's eyes as well and she hugged you back, "I'm really sorry cutie, it was wrong of me to treat you like that for childish reasons....I didn't even try to find out your side of the story and kept being selfish. Please forgive me, my cutie."

You smiled and moved back a little then shook your head sideways, "It's alright, Lisa. I know you didn't mean any of those by heart. But I was wondering....what made you change your mind all of a sudden just now...?"

"I got to know what happened with you in Inazuma from Jean and realized my mistakes. I really shouldn't have said those things to you....those people treated you so horribly then I told you to go back to them....I'm really sorry, my cutie."

"It's fine, Lisa. I'm just glad everything's cleared up now."

Small sparks flew around you both again, she smiled then pressed her lips on yours, kissing gently for a while then eventually licking your lips and inserting her tongue in and kissing you deeply. She wrapped her arms around your neck and climbed on the bed, sitting on your lap and kept kissing you passionately. Warmth blossomed in your chest as you felt her soft and luscious lips on yours and her scent infused your senses, you gazed at her half-lidded emerald eyes while kissing and felt bewitched.