(18+ warning) Chapter 48- Food Wars

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. 

You came back late in the evening and were told by Ganyu, who was about to go home, that Ningguang was in her room, you nodded then went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Ning, shall we have dinner now?" you asked while knocking.

"I have already served the dinner here, come in my dear." she said from inside. 

"That's strange....she's quite particular about table manners and prefers to eat at the dining table unless some emergency happens..." you thought then slowly opened the door. 

The scene that you saw after you opened the door left you embarrassed and flustered, Ninggaung was sitting on the edge of the bed in the center with one leg over the other wearing a bathrobe and various plates containing different fruits and bowls and glasses containing some syrups and juices were kept on tables on each side of the bed. 

"I told you I'll give you a special treat if you'll wait till tonight, well here it is~" she said then stood up and removed the bathrobe revealing herself to be wearing the swimsuit from yesterday, she picked up one bowl that seemed to contain fresh cream and took some in her hand then applied it down her stomach and around the bellybutton, then she applied more on her chest and between her breasts, she licked the remaining cream on her fingers and looked at you seductively.

"On tonight's menu we have....your favorite fruits accompanied by fresh cream, honey, milk, and maple syrup and some wine to finish it off."

You gulped then started walking towards her, she sat again and crawled backwards on the bed, you climbed on the bed and came on top of her then took the bowl from her and took some cream on your hands then looked at her with a smirk.

"You forgot the main dish..." you said and applied the cream on her lips then kept the bowl aside, "Thank you for the food~" you said and started kissing her lips gently savoring the flavor of her sweet lips which was further sweetened by the cream, you licked and sucked them in between making sure you ate each and every ounce of the cream, she pulled your head further in and inserted her tongue inside your mouth, you swirled your tongue with hers fervently and kissed her passionately. 

You parted your lips after a while then went down towards her chest and licked the cream applied there, she let out small moans as you licked then you poured some honey between her breasts and also put some grapes there, you started eating the grapes one by one and licked the honey in between, you moved your hands towards her back and unhooked her top-piece then gently removed it and put it aside, the honey flowed down to her stomach and mixed with the cream already applied there, you took more cream on your hands and applied it on her right nipple.

You started licking her right nipple and simultaneously caressed her left breast with your hands, you sucked and gently nibbled on her nipple to eat all the cream and pinched her left nipple gently, she moaned and held your head closely as you sucked. You licked off all the cream then looked at her lustfully, she took a berry from a bowl and held it in her mouth from one half, you went closer and put the other half in your mouth.

Your lips touched with hers then you bit the berry from your side and ate it, she still held the other half in her mouth so you went closer again and joined your lips with hers to try and take it in your mouth, suddenly she started moving the berry with her tongue, you used your tongue as well and both of your tongues danced together to try and take the berry, she eventually ended up eating that half and you looked at her with a slight pout, she chuckled then held another berry inside her mouth and moved up to kiss you and slid it inside your mouth.