Chapter 58- One Last Kiss

Author's Note: That's the pic, right? ;)

The next morning, you woke up around 11 am as the morning sun hit your face directly and the exhaustion from last night finally seemed to be going down, you opened your eyes and glanced around you and saw the room was empty. The bedsheet and covers were still ruffled but the three women who were the cause of that were nowhere to be seen, you sat up and stretched a little then lightly caressed on your body and felt the bite and nail marks were still there and became flustered then picked up your clothes which were thrown to the other side of the room and put them on and proceeded to walk out of the room.

As you walked out, you looked around and saw the secretaries and guards weren't there, "Ning must have given them a day-off considering what we did till early morning..." you thought while walking. You reached the living room and some faint smells whiffed your nose, you followed them to the kitchen and opened the door then saw the three women all standing and shining brightly against the ray of sunshine coming in through the window, you were quite entranced looking at them then they looked back at you and chuckled together.

"Good morning, my dear~" 

"Hope you slept well, cutie~"

"Breakfast will be ready soon, little tiger~"

"O-Oh...Um...A-Alright...C-Can I help in any manner?" you asked while blushing a little.

"Not required, my dear~ We are almost done."

"Mhm, go and take a bath cutie~"

"We'll get the table ready by then, little tiger~"

You nodded then went and took a quick shower and came back 10 minutes later and saw the dining table was all set up and the three of them were seated and waiting for you. Ningguang patted the chair beside her and you went and sat there, you looked in awe at all the various dishes kept on the table.

"D-Did you three make all this..?"

"Mhm, each of us made one dish. Try them out, my dear." 

You took a handful from each dish and served them on your plate then took one bite from each of them, your face lit up on each bite and you gobbled them all down immediately since you were starving, they looked at you in surprise then laughed lightly.

"Slow down cutie, there's plenty more~"

You came back to your senses when Lisa said that and became embarrassed and looked away.

"S-Sorry, I was just too hungry....E-Everything's very delicious...!" 

They smiled then proceeded to eat as well, the 4 of you ate together happily then Ningguang called her carriage to take Lisa back to Mondstadt, you escorted her till the carriage and she hugged you lightly and caressed your head.

"Thank you cutie..."

You smiled and hugged her back, "Thank you Lisa..."

She let go of the hug and looked at you then came closer and kissed you gently, you were startled but didn't pull away then she parted her lips after a while and caressed your cheek.

"The last kiss, cutie..." she said with slight tears in her eyes.

Tears formed in your eyes as well and you hugged her again and held her tightly for a while then let go and she sat in the carriage and you waved her goodbye. Signora walked to your side a while later and caressed your head, you wiped your tears away and smiled at her then proceeded to escort her to Northland Bank, both of you entered the bank and you walked her to her room.