(18+ warning) Special- Signora Final: Pure White World

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

The agents kept crowding around you, excitedly, then they dispersed away as soon as Signora came to your side. You smiled at her then looked forward, the feast continued as usual. Hours passed as people danced, sang, ate and celebrated together. Signora asked you to accompany her to the restroom a few minutes ago, you were walking down the hallway which was empty then suddenly she held your shoulders and pushed you to the wall and pressed her lips on yours, taking you by surprise.

She started kissing you passionately and deeply, you were surprised for a moment but soon gave in and kissed her back. She held your wrists to your sides and kissed you more deeply, licking your lips and slipping her tongue inside your mouth. You moaned and gasped in between the kiss, trying to breathe for air but she would immediately come in again. She shoved her right knee between your legs, grinding on your entrance gently while still kissing.

"S-Signora....hah~ s-someone might come...." you spoke in between the kiss while panting.

"Oh, shut it." she said firmly and kissed you again. 

She eventually moved down to your neck and started kissing and licking there, you put your hand over your mouth to not be too loud as she sucked and left lovebites on the left side of your neck, she moved to your right side now to do the same but you suddenly heard someone talking around the corner, the sounds kept coming closer and you got nervous then she swiftly moved away from you to the other side of the hallway, you fixed your clothes and composed yourself until the people passed by. 

They saw you standing, your face reddened and asked if you were alright to which you simply nodded. Once they passed by, Signora came to your side and held your hand and started pulling you somewhere. Moments later, you saw you were at the exit of the palace and realized she was taking you back home.

"Signora, can we really just leave like this? Shouldn't we inform Her Majesty?"

"Hmm~ I already did~"

You blushed and looked down then sat inside the carriage, she held back the whole way inside the carriage then you finally reached her house. She opened the door and you saw the maids weren't there, you were just at the doorway when she suddenly kissed you again. She wrapped her arms around your neck and you wrapped yours around her waist and kissed passionately, she started pushing you inside the house while kissing and taking off your clothes one by one, starting from your coat. 

She parted her lips and loosened your tie then pulled you with it up the stairs, you entered her room and she shoved you on the bed with your tie and put her leg up on the bed beside you then pulled you closer to herself with your tie again, she bent down near your face and smirked while sliding her finger on your cheek.

"I said I don't go easy on my subordinates so prepare yourselves, my tiger~"

She slid her finger down your neck then held your tie with both hands and removed it completely, she put her leg down then gripped your shoulders and pushed you on the bed and climbed on top of you. She removed her headpiece and put it on the bedside table then came closer and kissed you roughly again, while kissing she started unbuttoning your shirt, slowly at first but eventually pulled them apart forcefully then parted her lips from yours and sat up on your waist. 

She slid her dress down then moved her hands over your unclothed body, you shuddered slightly as her hands were cold, indicating she's using her powers. She was still wearing her eye patch while her free eye, her luminous blue-grey eye pierced into your soul, lustfully. You extended your hand towards her face and gently caressed it on the side of the eye patch.