Chapter 44- Imminent Storm

After you were dragged out of the hall a butler came near the man and whispered to him that Signora had taken you away, he smirked then indicated something to him. After a while, a waiter came to that table and placed 2 glasses filled with wine in front of him and Ningguang.

"This is a special wine I brought from Fontaine, please have a sip Tianquan Ningguang." he said while picking up one of the glasses.

She smiled then picked up the other glass, they clicked their glasses together and said cheers then they both took a sip.

"This is indeed quite delicious, sir." she said with a smile.

"I'm glad it is to your tastes." he replied with a slight chuckle.

On the other hand, Signora dragged you to the second floor and entered one of the rooms, you glanced at the number plate and saw that it was room no 202, once inside you saw another door was built in one corner which was named room no 222 and she dragged you inside that room.

She removed the spike from your neck and threw you on the ground, you landed with your palms on the ground then hastily stood up and glared at Signora. She snapped her fingers then all of a sudden some Fatui agents jumped down from the ceiling inside the room and tightly held your arms behind and cuffed them using some chains.

"What's the meaning of this, Signora?!" you shouted at her while trying to free your arms.

"Nothing personal, little tiger. Just that...." she said and started walking closer to you.

You took some steps back but were held by the Fatui agents, she came closer to you and clenched your jaw then sneered.

"....I was in the mood to play with you~"

You looked at her wide-eyed then sneered as well.

"So, this was your purpose of coming here all along?"

"Hehe~ We'll see about that."

She indicated something to the Fatui agents holding you then let go of your jaw and stepped back. One of the agents kicked you in your stomach and the other elbowed your back, you kneeled on the ground and groaned in pain, she came closer to you and clenched your jaw again and made you look at her forcefully.

"Beg me. Show me that begging face of yours, little tiger~"

You gritted your teeth then smirked at her.

"I thought we were going to play together. Looks like I need to play with your.....lackeys first?"

She also smirked then pulled your face closer.

"My~ Looks like you can't wait to pounce on me, little tiger~"

She dropped your jaw then stepped back and the agents around you grabbed your shoulders and stood you up then started punching your face and kicking you all over. You tumbled here and there as they hit you and Signora watched in amusement. 

30 minutes passed and you were kneeling on the ground panting and bleeding, Signora came closer and held your jaw and locked eyes with you.

"Now? Have you had enough? Beg me now!"

You panted a little then glared at her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"As I said before, I just want to play with you~"

"Be serious, Signora. You clearly have some other motive otherwise you wouldn't be stalling time like this."

"Hmph, acting as if you know me."