Chapter 30- Windblume Date II

The next morning you opened your eyes and saw Ningguang looking at you with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, my dear~" she came closer and kissed you gently.

"Good morning Ning." you replied with a smile. 

"Get ready, we have got a long day ahead of us." she said while stroking your face.

You sat up then looked at her nervously.

"A-Are you not going to ask about yesterday?" you asked with hesitation.

"Hmm~ As much as I'm curious, I won't. I let her have you yesterday, I don't mind whatever she did as long as it wasn't too serious...." 

"D-Does a kiss count as too serious...?" 

She frowned slightly then came closer to you and held your chin up.

"It depends on the nature of the kiss. Was it like this?" she kissed you gently.

"Or this?" she kissed you again but used her tongue this time and swirled it around slightly.

"T-The first kind...." you said blushing. 

"Well then, I suppose I can let it slide for once." she smiled and caressed your face. 

"W-What would you have done if it was the second kind...?"

"Hmm?~ Did you say something, my dear?~" she smiled but you could sense an evil aura around her so you didn't say anything further. 

You got ready then both of you went downstairs to greet Jean and Lisa but the guards told you that both of them had already left for their duties. Now both of you went out and decided to visit the festival together, first you wanted to go to the Favonius Church. Ningguang was reluctant to go in first but she gave in and came inside with you, you went upfront while she waited for you at the back. You saw Barbara and talked with her for a short while then she went away saying she's got church duties to do, as soon as she went away a voice called out to you from behind.

"Hmm~ If it isn't the Honorary Knight." you turned around and saw that it was Rosaria who called you out, she came downstairs and walked towards you.

"Are you here for the Windblume Festival?"

"Yes I am, I was invited by Jean. How is your work going Rosaria?"

"Work is work, you gotta do it no matter how it is. Slacking is not allowed but neither is overtime." 

"Haha, it's always reassuring to know there are people like you protecting Mondstadt." 

She smiled then held your chin up and came a bit closer to your face.

"If you have any dirty work that needs taking care of, I can always give you a hand...." she paused then came closer to your ear.

"....Just don't tell anybody, got it?"  she chuckled then let go of your chin.

Suddenly you heard the clinking of heels coming closer, before you could turn around a hand was placed on your head firmly.

"Shall we get going, my dear?" said Ningguang while glaring at Rosaria.

Rosaria took the hint then yawned and said she's going back to sleep, Ningguang held your hand and dragged you out of the church. You went out and saw Venti with the group of bards again and went to greet him, he looked at you and Ningguang holding your hand then gave a smug look.

"Hmm~ Yesterday it was Ms Lisa now it's her. How many more lovers do you have, traveler?~"  

"V-Venti! D-Don't joke like that! I was only visiting the festival with Lisa yesterday, there's nothing between us..." you said with a slight blush.