Special- Lisa 2: Sparks Fly

Author's Note: This is an alternate version of Chapter 76- Opening Up and just like Signora's specials, everything is the same up till now with the exception that after y/n's birthday arc we take the harem route. This is Lisa's route now. 

You had escaped Inazuma and were on your way back but your experience at Inazuma left you traumatized and you wanted to get stronger. You had obtained electro powers too and wanted to improve your control over the elements, for this you decided to go to Mondstadt and stay there for some weeks to take training from Lisa. 

Using The Fatui's connections, you were able to reach Mondstadt unnoticed, you went to the HQ and greeted Jean who was very surprised to see you as she wasn't informed of your arrival and had thought you were still in Inazuma.

"Oh, so you decided to come back early because you were missing the people here? And also it's not as difficult to get into Inazuma as they say, huh?" said Jean.

That was obviously a lie, there was no way you could tell her what happened to you, at least not right now so you made this excuse. 

"Y-Yes, and I thought of taking some training from Lisa since I obtained electro powers so I'll be staying here for some time. I hope that is fine with you."

"Of course you are more than welcome to stay here anytime you want, y/n. As a matter of fact, I'm glad that you have started asking for help on your own now. You were so rigid and aloof in the beginning that all of us, especially Lisa worried for you so much." 

"I-I apologize for my behavior at that time, I was a coward...."

Jean smiled softly then walked closer to you and patted your head, "That's not cowardice, y/n. In fact, that's a very natural reaction for anyone in your position. I'm just glad that you opened up later and trust us now." 

"Thank you for all of your help Jean. So, is Lisa in her library?"

"Mhm, she should be at her usual spot. She'd be delighted to see you since you came all of a sudden."

You smiled and nodded at Jean then went out of her office and quietly opened the door to Lisa's library, you were expecting to see her at her table, napping as usual but to your surprise, she wasn't there. You walked inside slowly to not make too much noise and looked for her around the library, it was already late evening now so there wasn't anybody in the library at present.

You continued walking around, going in between the shelves and glancing at the books simultaneously, you went downstairs and finally found her standing atop a stool arranging one of the shelves.

"Lisa, shall I help you with that?" you called out to her which caught her by surprise and she turned around in a hurry which made the stool lose its balance and stumble to one side.

"Lisa, watch out!" you hurriedly extended your arms out and caught her at the right moment.

"Lisa, are you alright? I'm so sorry I startled you." you said while holding her in your arms.

She opened her eyes and looked at your worried face calling out to her then realized she was lying in your arms which made her blush slightly, she smiled then wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Oh my~ did my cutie just magically appear out of nowhere to save me?~"

Suddenly an electric spark flew between you two connecting you both. Both of you looked visibly surprised then she laughed lightly and placed her palm on your face.

"My cutie really obtained electro powers and we are already linked, could this be the work of fate?~"

"Really obtained? You were already aware I got these?"