(18+ warning) Chapter 35- Persistence

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

As she wept while holding you the memories of the time spent with her rushed through your mind and all of a sudden everything became clear. The you that was kneeling while clenching your chest surrounded by darkness was enveloped by a warm and bright light. The light hugged you and took all of your pain and fears away, you stood up and faced your brother with determination.

"My journey has already come to an end, brother. I have seen the truth of this world, I don't need to come and find you anymore. I'm staying here, and this time I'm not asking for your permission. Our paths diverged long ago and they will continue to do so, come and visit me someday when you are done with your objective, I'm done chasing after you. Goodbye, dear brother." you turned around and walked away.

You opened your eyes and came back to your senses, she was still hugging you tightly and weeping. She finally calmed down after a while then wiped away her tears and sat up on your waist.

"M-My apologies for lashing at you like that. I'm well aware I have no right to stop you like this, I don't mean to be selfish. I know your brother means a lot to you, I know how determined you were to find him and now you finally did. It is only natural that you would want to do what he says and continue on your journey to reunite with him once again...."

She tried to say that in a calm and serious tone but soon enough more tears fell from her eyes and she got up from you and sat on the bedside, her back turned towards you, trying to hold the tears back.

You looked at her and recalled all the time spent with her and the feelings you have for her, you smiled and sat up and gently wrapped your arms around her neck, hugging her from behind.

"I'm not going anywhere, I won't break my promise. I won't turn my back on you like others, you loved me unconditionally and did nothing wrong. I will uphold all the promises I made to you, they were not just some big words, none of it was a lie. The time spent with you was the best time of my life and I'll never forget any of it."

"My brother said I'll have to continue on my journey and find the truth of this world, but I realized my journey is already over. It ended right when I met you, I have found the truth of this world, this is my world, the people of Liyue and Mondstadt are my world...."

She was surprised hearing that then swiftly turned around and you cupped her face, wiping away her tears.

"You.....are my world and I'm sorry for making you uncertain like this..."

She smiled and hugged you tightly, crying on your shoulder more while you stroked her back, calming her down. She parted from the hug and cupped your face then closed the gap between you two with a soft and gentle kiss.

"A-Are you sure....? I-I really don't want to be selfish but I-"

You kissed her once again, preventing her from speaking.

"You are not being selfish and I'm sure....I won't leave you."

She smiled and kissed you, deeply and passionately this time by slipping her tongue in. Your tongues intertwined together and warmth blossomed in your chest, her lips were soft as silk and as sweet as honey. She licked and gently bit your lips in between then moved up and kissed your entire face.

She trailed down to your neck and placed delicate and sloppy kisses there, leaving a couple of marks sending shivers through your body. She moved her hands down to your dress, grabbing the end of it and pulling it off then slid down her own dress as well and pressed her lips on yours again. She pushed you down completely while still kissing, none of you wanting to move away from the kiss. She moved her hands down and slid off your underwear then sat up on her knees and removed her underwear as well.