Chapter 14- Endgame

"Hahaha, I will awaken the ancient God Osial, Overlord of the Vortex who was defeated by Morax in the Archon War and now lies dormant under Guyun Stone Forest."  said Tartaglia.

"Awaken a God? How?! The Archon War ended thousands of years ago, there's no way an ancient God can appear in a world overseen by The Seven!" you exclaimed.

"Hahaha, oh ojou-chan such innocence. I think you haven't been keeping a close eye on me, that makes me sad." he said and waved the Sigils of Permission on his hands.

"The Sigils? They can awaken a God?" you thought in bewilderment.

He waved the Sigils around and started chanting then suddenly something knocked one Sigil out of his formation followed by other Sigils being knocked out as well. You looked where it came from and your eyes widened when you saw the person standing there.

"She doesn't need to keep an eye on you when the whole of Liyue has its eyes on you." said Ningguang while waving jades around her.

"Tianquan?! How?! Shouldn't you be busy with the Adepti and taking down Fatui strongholds?!" exclaimed Tartaglia.

"Oh~ So you would let your own subordinates be taken down just to get what you want. Can't say I'm surprised, Fatuus~"

As she said that, troops of Millelith started coming in and seized Tartaglia. Ningguang walked to your side and gently held your hand and smiled at you.

"Are you alright?" she asked and you nodded.

"I see how it is now. Are some of The Fatui subordinates your men as well?" asked Tartaglia in a melancholic tone.

"Just some? My~ you still underestimate my connections Fatui boy?" said Ninggaung with a sneer.

"Your crimes are all laid out in front of Liyue and the Adepti as well. Y-"

"Now now~ don't be so harsh on our little Childe." said a voice from behind.

You turned around and saw Signora, she walked towards you and came closer to your face.

"Hmm~ this little tiger surely proved herself to be much more than what I assumed, were you scared to show your true abilities to me? Am I that intimidating?~"

You crossed your arms and smirked at her.

"You didn't exactly give me a chance to show my true abilities, did you now, Signora?"

"Haha, don't get your claws out so soon, little tiger. There will be plenty of chances later~"

"I don't really care what you do, Signora. As long as you don't come in my way."

Signora smirked then grabbed hold of your chin and pulled your face upwards.

"Aren't you a smart one, little tiger?~"

Ningguang saw the way you two talked and felt uneasiness in her chest, she moved in front of you and crossed her arms then glared at Signora. Signora chuckled then walked towards Tartaglia and held him.

"As for him, the Tsaritsa will determine Childe's appropriate punishment. You will get the official notice sooner than later." she said then proceeded to walk out.

She turned around and looked back at you one last time with a sneer and winked.

"See you later, little tiger~"

You looked at Ningguang who had a grim look on her face, you gently patted her shoulder to calm her down. She looked at you and let out a sigh then caressed your face, you blushed slightly by her tender touch and smiled then suddenly felt your vision getting blurry and your consciousness fading away. Then you felt the familiar soft embrace again, Silk Flower perfume whiffing your nose and a tender hand stroking your head.