Chapter 47- Gathering Evidence

You were surprised when she said that then let go of the hug and looked at her.

"I-Is it really fine? You don't want to know what happened?" 

"I think I have a brief idea of it, she was all over you since morning so I had a feeling she would do something like this, but I know you refused her and that's all that matters to me." she said with a smile and lightly caressed your cheek. 

You looked at her wide-eyed then wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her gently for a while, even in the morning her lips were soft and moist as always and you just wanted to keep kissing them and savor their taste. She wrapped her arms around your neck and you pushed her down gently while kissing her, you intertwined your fingers with hers and held her palms to the side and kissed her passionately, you licked her lips in between and slid your tongue inside her mouth and swirled it with hers. You let go after a while and looked at her while panting a little and said, "Our night was ruined yesterday." You moved down a little and touched the side-strings of her dress then looked at her.

"You wore such a tempting swimsuit and I was holding back the whole day hoping to do it at night but then those things happened...." 

She blushed then smiled and caressed your cheek, "You can't wait till tonight, my dear? I have work to do now, after all."  

You hesitated and looked away then she sat up and moved your face towards herself and gazed into your eyes, "I'll give you a special treat if you can wait till tonight, my dear~" 

You sighed and nodded then she chuckled and kissed you gently and proceeded to get ready but stopped and looked at you.

"When is your birthday, my dear?"

"O-Oh I....don't know..." you said with a slight laugh. She looked at you with a sad expression then kissed your forehead, "Is it alright if I give you one?" she asked while stroking your head.

"Yes of course, I'd love that!" you said with a smile.  

"Well then, you better look forward to it~" she said with a smirk then went out.

Keqing came to her office a while later and delivered your belongings from the resort, she also had someone else with her who you hadn't met before, it was a girl wearing strange red clothes and carrying a huge book on her waist.

"Let me introduce you two, this is Yanfei. She is the top legal expertise in Liyue and will be representing your side in the trial." Keqing said to you. 

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, traveler. Thank you for always taking care of our Tianquan." said Yanfei with a smile. 

"Thank you for taking up this case and I hope you will be able to bring us justice, that man doesn't deserve to live after all the the things he did..." you said firmly. 

"Rest assured, there's enough evidence pointing towards your victory and you can trust my negotiation skills in the court." said Yanfei. 

"Well then, let's begin with the statem-" said Keqing who was interrupted by Yanfei.

"Wait a minute, before we begin please sign this contract. Please sign on page 1, page 3 then on page 7, page 9 and then on page 13, page 15 oh and please put your thumbprint on page 18, then turn to page 22...." Yanfei kept instructing to Ningguang who followed each and every step clearly and you watched in bafflement how these two were communicating, "Well I guess I can trust her..." you thought with a smile.

A while later they began talking, Yanfei asked Ningguang each and every detail about the incident and the man and his actions, you stood beside Ningguang and saw Yanfei note all the things, one hour passed and Yanfei didn't ask anything from you.