(18+ Warning) Chapter 79- Healing

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Both of you smiled and gazed at each other lovingly for a while then she came closer and started kissing you, she started with small and quick kisses first savoring your lips. Your heart fluttered with every movement and you soon pulled her closer and started kissing her fervently, she slipped her tongue inside your mouth and kissed every part of your mouth then rolled her tongue with yours and sucked on it. She parted her lips after a while then kissed on your forehead followed by your eyelids then your nose and then both of you gazed at each other.

"Tell me all the places where you were hurt." she said while caressing your face.

"U-Uh here..." you pointed to your cheek then she came closer and kissed and licked there.

"T-Then here..." you pointed to your neck then she kissed and licked on your neck as well and gently bit on a few spots too.

"T-Then my wrists....were chained up..."

She sat up on your waist and held your hands and kissed on both of your wrists and palms one by one, she slid her tongue up from the wrist of your right hand to your fingers and licked and wrapped her tongue around your fingers sucking them, the feeling of her tongue licking and sucking on your fingers was intoxicating. 

"Where were you stabbed?" she asked while still licking your fingers with half-open eyes which made her look seductive. 

"H-Here..." you pointed to the left side of your belly. 

She let go of your hands then unbuttoned your shirt and gently caressed your stomach then moved back a little and bent down to kiss on the part you pointed at. She licked there and bit hard enough to leave a mark then licked up to your chest between your breasts and planted kisses there as well. You let out small moans as she kissed you all over then she removed your bra and started massaging your breasts, she rubbed them rhythmically then bent down and started licking and sucking your right breast and pinched your left breast.

"Which is the next location where you were hurt?" she asked while nibbling on your nipple.

"M-My knee....I think..." you moaned and managed to say.  

She let go of your breasts then gently slid your pants down leaving your underwear still on. She kissed on your upper thigh and moved down to your knee while kissing then moved further down your leg.

"N-Ning....t-this is...embarrassing..." you said with a flustered face.

She chuckled then moved up your leg again planting kisses and kissed on your inner thigh purposefully not touching your slit.

"N-Ning....don't tease me like this..."

"Now you know how I feel when you do the same to me, isn't that right, my dear?~" 

You blushed and looked away, she chuckled then held your face and moved it towards herself and kissed you deeply, while kissing she grinded her knee on your slit and kept rubbing it that way. You moaned in between the kiss as she rubbed more and tried to hold your voice in then she licked and nibbled on your ear. A while later she stopped rubbing her knee then removed your underwear and inserted one finger inside and started stroking your sweet spots.

"N-Ning...I want to touch you too..."

"Alright then..." she smiled and took her finger out then slid her dress down and turned around positioning her slit atop your mouth.

"Let's see who wins~" she sneered and licked her lips then swiftly bent down and started licking your slit. You shuddered then grabbed her hips and pulled them towards yourself and started licking her slit as well, both of you licked and sucked each other intensely then she slyly inserted one finger inside your slit and kept licking your clit.