(18+ warning) Chapter 31- Thrice the Fun

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.

The next day, the final day of the festival came. You went downstairs with Ningguang and knocked on Lisa's library, she opened the door and greeted you with a smile and tugged on to your arm.

"Good morning, my cutie~ Let's get going~"

Seeing Lisa hold on to you like that Ningguang couldn't hold back and decided to hold your other arm, both of them held your arms firmly and glared at each other.

"W-Was this a bad idea...?" you thought nervously.

"U-Um...I can't walk like this...."

Both of them let go of your arms as soon as you said that and started walking in front of you, you sighed and followed them. You started to go around the city and visiting different stalls, their choices differed a lot, there were many moments where both of them would point to different things and you were forced to choose between them but you managed to keep up and satisfy both of them. You had already played all the minigames over the last 2 days so the only thing left to do was Peculiar Wonderland and fortunately, it was a perfect thing to do with a group of people.

The three of you attempted the Peculiar Challenges together and had a lot of fun in that and the two of them also opened up a little to each other which you were relieved to see. Now it was almost time for the ceremony, you asked them to go ahead of you as you still had to buy the flower you'll be presenting. They wanted to stay back but you somehow made them agree and they went ahead, you went to Flora and bought a Cecilia and Small Lamp Grass from her and proceeded to walk towards the ceremony venue.

A crowd of people was gathered around the Barbatos statue in the plaze and Jean was waiting for you in front of it, you went up to her and greeted her while Lisa and Ningguang were standing in the front row of the crowd as well.

"Honorary Knight, the time is upon us. You are chosen as the Windblume Star of this year for the exceptional services you contributed to Mondstadt, please present a flower or flowers of your choice as Windblume of this year to Lord Barbatos that will represent the whole of Mondstadt." announced Jean.

You stepped forward and planted the Cecilia and Small Lamp Grass onto the pedestal, the people looked at you in wonder as this was the first time someone presented two different flowers but they all clapped and cheered at your choices. Lisa and Ningguang looked at you in surprise then glanced at each other.

"Is your favorite flower Cecilia by any chance, Ms Lisa?" asked Ningguang.

"Yes, and is yours Small Lamp Grass, Ms Ningguang?"

She nodded then after a second both of them laughed lightly.

"It seems she exceeded both of our expectations, asking all three of us to visit together was surprising enough but she went ahead and did this as well..." said Ningguang with a sigh.

"As expected from my cutie, she didn't let either of us feel down~" said Lisa with a smile.

"It seems she deserves a reward for this, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Ningguang asked with a smirk.

"Oh my~ I didn't expect our thoughts to align so well~"

"That's good, then how about we skip the after-party and make preparations?"

"I don't mind but, are you fine with me coming along? I won't hold back, after all~" said Lisa with a chuckle.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not entirely in favor but she tried to take both of our feelings into consideration so it's only natural that I respect her wishes." said Ningguang.