Chapter 53- Birthday I

Almost an hour later the carriage finally stopped and Ningguang held your hand and took you out of the carriage then started walking again, a faint smell of dandelions and other familiar scents tingled your nose as you walked.

"Are we in.....Mondstadt?" you thought while walking. 

You walked further in and up a few staircases and heard a door open, she took you in then you stood at one spot and she walked behind you and started opening your blindfold. As soon as she removed your blindfold and you opened your eyes suddenly a loud pop was heard in the room followed by various people shouting all at once.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" 

You saw it was all your friends at Mondstadt: Jean, Lisa, Venti, Diluc, Kaeya, Amber, Rosaria, Klee, Barbara and many others who stood in front of you with a smile and were clapping, you looked around the room and saw that you were inside the Knights of Favonius HQ which was decorated with various balloons and frills.

"W-Wait...my birthday? Today...?" you asked in bafflement. 

"Today is the day you arrived in this world last year, y/n. We know it's not your actual birthday but Tianquan Ningguang felt today was the most appropriate day to be your birthday and asked us to make these preparations and all of us agreed." said Jean.

You looked at Ningguang wide-eyed who gave you a smile and caressed your head, "I told you I'll give you a birthday, I hope you don't mind me choosing this date." 

"Today's date holds a lot of importance for each of us, you came here today and changed the lives of various people." said Amber.

"That's right, you protected Mondstadt and saved Dvalin today." said Venti.

"You met Klee today and played with her for the first time big sister y/n!" said Klee.  

"You were granted the title of Honorary Knight for your great deeds today." said Jean. 

"And...." said Lisa and walked towards you and gently cupped your face, "You came into my life today, cutie~"  

Tears rolled down your eyes as they said all these things, Lisa and Ningguang wiped your tears from each side then held your hands and dragged you to the center of the room where a cake made by Venti was placed upon a table, everyone gathered around the table and looked at you in anticipation to cut the cake. You looked at them and smiled then blew the candles and cut the cake, everyone sang the birthday song as you were cutting the cake, you took a small piece of the cake and brought it near Ningguang's mouth who smiled and took a bite then you took another piece and brought it near Lisa's mouth who took a bite as well. Both of them took a piece in their hands and fed it to you one by one then Noelle and Amber took the cake away saying they'll cut it for the rest of the people for serving.

"Well, let's start with our gifts now everyone." said Jean and everyone nodded, some knights walked in and took the cake table away and another group of knights placed a larger table at one corner and various packages were kept on it. Klee walked to the table first and Jean handed her a small packet from it which she brought towards you.

"Big sister y/n, happy birthday! Klee made a small Dodoc for you! Please take care of it!" said Klee joyfully.

You smiled and knelt down and took the package and gave her a hug then patted her head, "Thank you very much Klee, I'll be sure to take good care of it." 

Diluc and Kaeya were next and both of them gifted you a bottle of dandelion wine, next Jean and Barbara sang a duet for you, then Amber gifted a custom-made Baron Bunny. After everyone it was finally Lisa's turn now, she walked towards you and held your hand and kept something on it.