Chapter 76- Opening Up

The next morning you went to Mondstadt and greeted Jean then went to Lisa's library to look for her but she wasn't at her table. You walked inside slowly to not make too much noise and looked for her around the library, you finally found her standing atop a stool arranging one of the shelves.

"Lisa, shall I help you with that?" you called out to her which caught her by surprise and she turned around in a hurry which made the stool lose its balance and stumble to one side.

"Lisa! Watch out!" you hurriedly extended your arms out and caught her at the right moment. 

"Lisa, are you alright? I'm sorry I startled you." you said while holding her in your arms.

She opened her eyes and looked at your worried face calling out to her then realized she was lying in your arms which made her blush slightly, she smiled then wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Ara~ It isn't every day my cutie services me like this~" 

Suddenly an electric spark flew between you two connecting you both. Both of you looked visibly surprised then she laughed lightly and placed her palm on your face.

"My cutie really obtained electro powers and we are already synchronizing, could this be the work of fate?~" 

"Really obtained? You were already aware I got these?" 

"I had a feeling you would when I found out you went to Inazuma."

"I-I see...."  

You suddenly realized you were still holding her and became flustered then stood her up gently, "S-Sorry, I didn't realize...." 

"Ara~ Did you like holding me so much? I wouldn't have minded if you carried me to my table that way, cutie~" she said teasingly and patted your head.

You blushed then bent down and picked up her hat and gently dusted it off and handed it to her, she smiled and wore it then looked at you.

"I thought you would be taking a nap at your table."

"Ahh, today is the monthly check-up of the library books so I have been at it since early morning." she said sheepishly then yawned, "Hah~ There's still the restricted section left....if only there was a cutie who was kind enough to help me so that I could get it done quickly and go back to napping~"

She teasingly winked at you as she said that, you sighed then laughed lightly and asked in a teasing tone, "Ms Lisa, shall I help you with that?"

She sneered then held your hand and started leading you to the restricted section, both of you spent a few hours arranging the books around then went and sat at her table.

"Hah~ It got done so quickly with you, my cutie. I was reminded of the time when you were my student and regularly helped me with these sort of things~"

"Haha, I'm glad to be of help."

She smiled then cupped her face and rested on the table, "So, what did you come here for today my cutie? I'm sorry I dragged you into my work and didn't even ask why you came." 

"It's alright, I didn't mind helping. I came here to give you a souvenir from Inazuma."  

"Ara~ So kind of you~"

You took out a gift-wrapped box from your bag and handed it to her, she removed the wrapping and opened the box and her face immediately lit up, "Ara~ This is quite exquisite..." 

"This is their local tea set that comes with a kind of tea called matcha tea which is very famous there." 

"I see, this is beautiful my cutie~ Let's serve today's tea in this, shall we?" \