Chapter 46- Loyalty

At 2 am you glanced at her sleeping to make sure she's in a deep sleep then gently removed yourself from her hold.

"I'll be back soon..." you whispered while caressing her face then got up from the bed and looked at your clothes, "Oh, I should change my clothes...." you thought and slowly walked out of the room and went to the other room then wore a new set of clothes and proceeded to go to the city.

While walking your body started feeling heavy and your head started paining all of a sudden.

"Hnngh....is the exhaustion finally kicking in? I better get this over with quickly...."

You reached Northland Bank and knocked on the door but nobody answered so you slowly opened it and went inside, there was nobody in the reception area and you got a bit suspicious.

"Signora? Are you here?" you said in a low voice while glancing around.

Suddenly you heard the clinking of heels coming from the first floor.

"So, you actually know where to find me. I'm impressed, little tiger~" said Signora while leaning on the railing.

"Well, I was cautious of you for some time so I kept tabs on you." you said with your arms crossed.

"Ara~ Spying on a woman's secrets, aren't you a bold one?~" she replied with a smirk.

You chuckled then looked at her again, "Well, what have you called me for?"

"Follow me~" she stood up and started walking to a corner, you went up the stairs and saw her turning in one corner, she looked at you with a smirk and beckoned her finger indicating you to keep following.

Suddenly while walking your head started paining again, you stopped for a second and rested on the wall then started walking again. You saw her standing in front of a door, she opened the door and went in and you followed her in. You entered a large, well-kept room decorated with objects you had never seen before, a large bed was situated in one corner, and a couch with a table on the other.

You stood at the doorway while she was standing near the table, she asked you to sit down on the couch and as you were walking towards it suddenly your head started spinning and you were about to fall down but were caught by her and landed in her arms, you looked at her with half-open eyes and she was calling out your name in a baffled state then you lost consciousness. 

Signora caressed your forehead while holding you and realized you were having a fever, she called an agent and asked him to bring over some medicine while she sat down on the couch and kept your head on her lap.

After a while, you started waking up as you felt something cold on your forehead, you slowly opened your eyes and saw Signora looking at you and her palm was kept on your forehead, you realized you were lying on her lap and she used her powers to cool you down.

"H-How long was I asleep for?"

"Just around 15 minutes." she replied while caressing your head.

You sighed then proceeded to sit up from her lap but she pulled you back down.

"Now now, little tiger~ Don't get up so soon, you aren't completely healed up~"

"Oh? Are you worried about me, Signora? I didn't expect that."

She sneered then bent down closer to your face.

"Just what do you think is the impression I have of you, little tiger?"

"That I'm somewhat of a nuisance to you? Since we keep crossing each other's paths?"