Chapter 50- The Verdict

As Signora kept hugging you Ningguang came in front of you and looked at you two with her arms crossed.

"Harbinger Signora, may I talk to you in private for a moment?" she said while looking at Signora. 

Signora nodded then let go of you and both of them walked to the lobby and stood at one corner, you wanted to hear their conversation but felt it wouldn't be right to do that so you went and sat back at your place and waited for them nervously. Both of them looked at each other undauntingly then Ningguang sighed and started speaking.

"Do you love her, Harbinger Signora? Or are you just playing around with her to satisfy your desires?" 

"Straight to the point huh? Well, let's say I do love her but I know she won't love me back the way she loves you therefore I'm playing around. Does that answer satisfy you?"  said Signora with a smirk.

Ningguang thought for a moment then sighed again and looked at her, "Fine, it does. Well then, I have a proposal for you. Do you want to help in celebrating her birthday?"  

Signora looked at her wide-eyed then sneered and spoke, "When is it?"

"We don't know the actual date since she doesn't remember it so I decided to give her one, it will be in 10 days' time, on the day she first arrived in this world. I believe you can understand why I chose this date." replied Ningguang.

"Ara~ How thoughtful of you. Well, I'm in. What do you want me to do?"

Ningguang came near her ear and told her the plan, Signora was surprised and chuckled then said, "I can't believe you'd let me do that, both of you are getting a little too comfortable with me~" 

"I want her to have a memorable first birthday in this world, rest assured this will be the first and last time I let you do that, therefore go all out~" said Ningguang with a smirk.

"Fine then, I'll bring a few things with me to enhance the experience~" 

"Oh and there will most likely be another woman besides us two, she lives in Mondstadt and also loves her a lot. I gave her a chance to do it with her once but she held back because of me so I'm giving her another chance." said Ningguang with a sigh.

"Oh my~ Will the little tiger be able to handle the three of us at the same time? Won't it be too much for her?~" 

"Don't worry, I have given her enough training all this time, she's tough~"  

"Alright then, I look forward to the day~" 

Both of them chuckled then the bell rang indicating the end of the break and they went in again and sat beside you on each side.

"I-Is everything alright?" you asked Ningguang nervously. 

She smiled and caressed your cheek, "Don't worry, my dear. Just some women's talk~"

Signora caressed your head then you looked at her and she gave you a smile, you smiled back and gave a sigh of relief then the Jury entered and asked Ningguang and the man to come to the witness boxes again.

"After looking at all the pieces of evidence and statements and crosschecking each and every fact, the Jury has come to a decision." said the old lady.

You became nervous and clenched your dress while looking at Ningguang, Signora gently rubbed on your fist then held your palm and intertwined her fingers with yours, you looked at her and she gave you a smile, you eased up a bit looking at her and held her hand back then smiled as well.