Chapter 91- Closure

The next day, you packed your bag and said goodbye to Ningguang and proceeded to go to Mondstatd. You reached the city at 11 am and went straight to the Knights of Favonius HQ to greet Jean and Lisa. You entered Jean's office and saw her working, as usual, it wasn't even surprising at this point. You called out to her which made her raise her head and she looked at you wide-eyed for a moment then smiled and stood up and came in front of her table to greet you.

"What a pleasant surprise, y/n. It's always good to see you here." 

"Thanks, Jean and I'm actually here to stay for a few days, probably this whole week. I wanted to take some training from Lisa and study with her."

"I see....also it seems like I should congratulate you." said Jean while looking at the ring on your finger.

"O-Oh, thank you so much. Actually, my other reason for coming here was to invite you all to the wedding..." you said and took out the invitations from your bag and walked to her table.

"Oh my, you didn't have to come all the way here to give these." said Jean in a surprised tone.

"It's alright, I was coming for the training anyways so thought I'll give them myself."

"I see, is it alright if I open one right now and read it?" she asked and you nodded. She opened one envelope and read through the invitation, she suddenly looked surprised while reading it then folded it back and kept it in the envelope.

"I'm happy for you both and would love to attend, I see why you are doing it privately like this and I'll make sure we keep it a secret from our side too."

"Thank you so much, Jean. Can I keep all the invitations except Lisa's with you and ask you to get them sent to others?" 

"Yes, of course, you can do that. I'll get a knight to send them out immediately and Lisa should be somewhere around the city right now."

"Around the city? Not in her library taking a nap?" you said in a surprised tone.

"Haha, it is one of those days when she has to go around and collect all the overdue books." 

"Oh I see, I'll go and help her then. Thanks a lot again, Jean."

"Don't mention it y/n, I'm happy to help the Honorary Knight any day."

You smiled then came out of the HQ and went to the plaza to look for Lisa, you quickly found her standing in front of the alchemy shop which was unusually empty. You smirked then slowly walked behind her and covered her eyes with your hands and hugged her then whispered softly, "Guess who..."

Lisa was caught by surprise for a moment and was about to summon a lightning bolt as she didn't like being touched this way by others but held back as soon as she heard your voice and smirked.

"Hmm....is it Amber?~"

"Nu-uh."

"Oh! Barbara, is that you?~"

"No...."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Noelle~"

"...Lisa..."

"Klee, my darling I apologize I can't play with you at the moment~"

"....." you got annoyed then removed your hands from her eyes and stepped back and crossed your arms and looked away while pouting, "Seriously, Lisa! Klee can't even reach your height!"

Lisa laughed then turned around and placed her arms around your neck, "Ara-ara~ Cutie, I knew it was you from the beginning, I wouldn't let anyone else touch me like this~I was just teasing you because I love to see your reactions, my cutie~"