Chapter 81- Meeting

In the afternoon you asked Ganyu to meet you at Keqing's house to have a meeting.

"I'll go there around 5 pm. You ask her to let you go early today then come there around 6 pm, is that fine Ganyu?" 

"Oh alright, then I'll try to complete as much work as possible right now. By the way, what will we talk about?" asked Ganyu.

"Uh...I'll tell you there. Oh and don't tell her that you are going to Keqing's house, she will know I'm there as well and might find us suspicious." 

Ganyu was confused but didn't ask further and nodded then went to complete her work, after lunch you told Ningguang that you will pay a visit to Keqing in the evening to simply chat and she agreed. At 5 pm you reached Keqing's house and were guided to her room by one of the servants, you sat on the lounge chair then a few moments later Keqing came in with some tea and snacks and sat on the other lounge chair beside you.

"So? Are you here to shout at me for being a telltale?" 

"Wait what?! You knew too, Keqing? And telltale? Wasn't it Signora who told her?"

"Yes, I knew since the moment you came back, and yes that Harbinger was the one to finally tell her everything but I initiated the banter." 

"Oh, I see...Well, it's fine. I'm not upset about that because everything turned out fine in the end. Actually, I'm here to ask for your help..." 

"Help? In what?" 

"Ah let Ganyu also come then I'll tell you."

She nodded then both of you chatted about other things for a while then Ganyu came and greeted you both then sat on your other side.

"Alright so, I need the help of you both in planning for Ning's birthday..." you said shyly.

"Ohhh~ I see. Well, alright we'll help." said Keqing with a smug and Ganyu nodded.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Ganyu.

"I want to take her out to another nation for a full week...."

"Full week huh? Hmm that means we'll have to cover up her work." said Keqing.

"Y-Yeah, I understand that it might be too much to ask for so if you both can't do it then I'll plan something else..."

"No, it's fine. We'll manage." said Ganyu with a smile.

"Yeah, there actually isn't much work to do around this time of the year." said Keqing.

"Thank you both of you...!" you said with a smile. 

"So what nation do you plan to go to?" asked Keqing.

"Keqing, do you remember that lawyer, Mr Laurent from Fontaine? He extended an invitation to us to visit together so I was thinking of taking up his offer."

"Ohh I see, well Fontaine is definitely a good place to go to. I have heard it has many good places for lovers to visit together, she will surely enjoy." said Keqing. 

"That's great...! Also...uh....there's something else..." you said while blushing slightly. 

"Hmm? What is it?" asked Ganyu.

"I....I plan to propose to her on her birthday...."  

Both of them looked at you wide-eyed for a moment then smiled and Keqing spoke with a smirk, "Well, it was about time one of you finally took the initiative~"