Chapter 61- A New Encounter

You followed Thoma as he took you through Chinju Forest to reach the Kamisato Estate, you looked around the moonlit forest in wonder and were quite enthralled by it and some little Tanuki followed you along the way singing chimes in between. You finally exited the forest and you saw a large mansion built on the edge of the cliff. 

"Welcome to the Kamisato Estate." said Thoma while standing in front of the entrance.

You walked in and looked around the well-maintained courtyard, several servants were situated at different spots doing some work or the other. You walked under a roofed wooden pavement and reached another door, Thoma opened it and you were met with a warm and elegantly designed living room.

"Hmm....This is quite......normal? Or maybe I'm too used to the Jade Chamber.....?" you thought as you looked around the room. 

"Please take a seat, I'll go and call milady." said Thoma while indicating at a cushion on the ground. 

You nodded then sat on the cushion cross-legged and waited. On Thoma's side, he went to Ayaka's room and knocked on it gently and called her out. She opened the door and stood at the entrance having a nervous look on her face.

"She has arrived, milady. Just as you wanted." said Thoma.

"What do you think of her Thoma?" asked Ayaka.

"Well, at first I had my doubts as she looks like just any other normal girl, she's quite cute as a matter of fact, I'm sure you'll like her~ 

Ayaka looked at him wide-eyed and blushed slightly then Thoma spoke again.

"But my doubts went away as I saw her obtain the power of electro by simply touching a statue of the seven right in front of my eyes." 

"And she still didn't obtain a vision?" asked Ayaka.

"She didn't. But milady, she is quite adamant on not wanting to get involved in our matters. I can't deny that she is right in saying so, if you really want her to help us then you'll have to take matters into your own hands."

"I see, I understand. I'll take care of things from here, thank you for bringing her here Thoma." said Ayaka with a smile and proceeded to walk towards the living room and Thoma followed her. 

You waited patiently for them to come then in a few moments you saw a graceful figure walk out from the corridor, the figure had long white-blue hair tied in a high ponytail by an armored headdress, she had light blue-gray eyes accompanied by thick lashes and a mole underneath her left eye. She kept a fan on her mouth as she was walking towards you, she wore a royal blue pleated knee-length skirt adorned with gold accents and white flower patterns and a black breastplate bearing the symbol of the Kamisato Clan and matching armored platings on the skirt as well. She had a dignified aura around her and you were reminded of the time when you saw Ningguang for the first time, she too had a dignified aura around her but there was something different between these two. If you had to put it in words then it would be that Ningguang had the mature and authoritative aura whereas Ayaka was the total opposite as she had the innocently elegant aura. 

Ayaka looked at you but you couldn't tell her facial expression as she still held the fan in front of her, you immediately stood up as she came near you and kept looking at her. She blushed slightly as you kept staring and averted her gaze, you blinked and looked away then she looked back at you then closed the fan on her face and put it down and smiled.

"Greetings traveler. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I have awaited your arrival with great anticipation and Thoma assures me you surely live up to your name. As promised in the letter, I will show you around Inazuma myself. Rest assured, you shall witness Inazuma's beauty first and foremost and if possible later on we can come to some mutual agreements."