Chapter 43- The Sudden Change

As she was taking you back to your room you stopped her in between.

"S-Shouldn't we change our clothes first before going in?" 

"There's no need for that since we will come back here later, it's only 4 pm right now we have plenty of time, there's still one thing left that I want to do with you." she said while caressing your face.

"A-Alright..."

"Or.....I have a different idea now....Come with me." she said and pulled you in a different direction now.

You wondered where she was taking you, you looked in front of you and saw yourself approaching the changing room area, you became flustered when you realized what she meant. 

"N-Ning....a-are we going to.....?" you asked her in hesitation.

"Hmm? Yes we are going to the changing room, we just need to take a quick shower so there's no need to go back to our room, is there?~"  she said with a smirk.

"W-Wait that's what she meant?? We weren't going to....?! Oh no....I totally had the wrong idea!" you thought embarrassingly then nodded. 

You proceeded to walk towards the changing room then reached the shower booths, you stood in front of one of the booths then she held your shoulders and turned you towards herself and started to push you inside and came in with you. 

"W-Wait Ning....I have to take a shower right?"

"Hmm? WE have to take a shower, my dear~" she said then let go of you and locked the door then stood in front of you again.

"Oh I guess I didn't have the wrong idea after all." you thought.  

She extended her hand towards the shower knob behind you and turned it around, the cool water started flowing behind you then she moved her hands on your jacket's collar and moved it down then threw it aside. She came closer to you and wrapped her arms around your neck and started to kiss you gently for a while then she held your arms and suddenly pushed you further back and pinned you on the wall while holding your wrists to your side. The water fell on both of you as your lips touched together, she inserted her tongue in and started kissing you roughly now. You tried to move your hands but she pinned them firmly and kept kissing you deeply. 

She parted her lips from yours then started kissing you on your neck where Signora had kissed earlier, she licked and sucked in between then bit hard on one spot, you hissed a little when she bit and clenched your fists. She let go after a while then moved to the other side of your neck and bit there as well then she moved up to kiss you again. She hugged you afterwards and held you tightly as the water flowed down your body, she turned the knob off and gently caressed your hair and kissed your forehead then proceeded to go out, she took a towel and patted your body and hair then you picked up your jacket on the way out and wore it again. She held your hand and took you to the shoreline.

"Let's take a little walk around the shoreline, my dear." she said with a smile.

You smiled back and nodded and followed her, both of you started walking hand-in-hand, the waves would eventually tickle your feet, the sun started to go down and the breeze became cooler and fresher, her hair gently swayed in the breeze and before you realized you were gazing at her affectionately. 

"This is the other thing that I wanted to do with you." she said while walking which caused you to snap back to reality. 

"Walking on the shoreline barefooted while gazing at the sunset with your beloved? I didn't think you were such a romantic." you said with a slight chuckle.