(18+ warning) Chapter 96- Forever and Always

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD (I think this is even longer than the previous chapter.....)

You felt nervous, knowing there's still a lot that awaits you for the night. Her eyes still shone a bright crimson red, waiting to eat you more. She let you rest and recover your energy for a while as she laid beside you, holding you close to her and stroking your head.

"Ready for round....6, my dear?~" 

You blushed and nodded then she climbed on top of you again, you waited for her to do something then she moved closer to your face, eventually her entrance was right on top of your mouth and you realized what she was going to do. You looked at her and she smirked, lustfully, then began to sit down, placing her slit right atop your lips.

"Now, be a good girl and pleasure me well, alright?~" 

You nodded then gripped her thighs and pulled her further down and slipped your tongue inside her cavern, she moaned softly and intertwined her fingers into your hair and grinded on your mouth. You moved your tongue inside her, rhythmically, pleasuring her as much as possible. Her walls became wetter by every stroke of your tongue and you tasted each and every corner of her sweet cavity, she tightened her grip in your hair and moaned out more.

"Hah~ my dear~ yess...those are the right places~ such a good job you are doing~"

She was praising you a lot today, and you liked it. Then suddenly, a mischievous idea occurred to you. You retracted your tongue for a second and she looked at you, confused, as to why you stopped then with a playful wink you put your tongue in again and this time sent a very very minute electrical charge along with it. She was caught by surprise and whimpered then arched forward, tightening her grip in your hair and gasping. 

You liked that reaction and continued to move your tongue inside her again, stroking her sweet spots and periodically sending in small electrical charges. Her mind became fuzzy due to the sensations and she drowned in pleasure, she could have endured longer but the electrical charges increased the pleasure tenfold and she was already close to releasing. She brought her thighs closer and enveloped your face between them, you caressed her thighs gently while sucking on her clit and felt exhilarated having her thighs enclose your face. 

"Hmm~ what a bad girl you are~ using such bold moves on me....i-it seems I'll have to punish you later~"

Her legs trembled and you did your final strokes inside then she finally released, all over your face. You cleaned her up and licked all her sweet juices, she stood up on her knees while gasping, her entrance dripping wet. Soon enough, she removed herself from top of you and sat beside you, she patted her lap indicating you to lie down. You sat up and put your head on her lap, facing forward, feeling confused as you weren't expecting this.

"Move a little towards my other knee, my dear." she said in a soft voice.

You were even more confused but did as she said and placed your head on her other knee, some of your body lying in her lap now and you felt embarrassed then she suddenly turned you a little, making you lie on your stomach then she kept her left hand on your butt cheeks, caressing them lightly.

"Good girls receive rewards and bad girls receive punishment, that's the law of the land~"

You realized what she was about to do and tried to get up but she was faster and swiftly slapped on your butt cheek, you hissed lightly but it didn't hurt....yet. She smirked then raised and dropped her palm on the same spot again, this happened a few more times, the weight and pressure of the slap increasing each time and your butt cheek was reddened, it hurt now but surprisingly along with the pain you felt pleasure as well, you twitched and hissed but moaned out as well which made Ningguang even more eager.