Special- Lisa 3: Distance

Jean pondered what was happening with you and decided to talk to you about it later. At 8 am you came out of your room again and greeted Jean, you were about to go and talk to Lisa but Jean stopped you and asked you to sit with her for some time. You were confused but agreed and went in and sat on one of the chairs while she poured some tea and served some snacks to you.

"Y/n, did something happen between you and Lisa yesterday?"

You flinched by the sudden question and struggled to answer then said after thinking for a moment, "I-I guess I made her upset..."

"I find that hard to believe, y/n. Neither can I imagine that you did something to make her upset nor can I imagine that she would dislike something that you did."

"Y-You are overexaggerating, Jean. Of course, I can make mistakes and get people upset and Lisa can also find faults in me, it's not that big of a deal."

"Hah~ Well, if you think it's fine then I won't interfere between you two. Also, I had another question....are you alright, y/n?"

"Yes, of course. What would happen to me, Jean?"

"I-I saw you coming out of the Cathedral early morning, did you go there last night by any chance?"

You became more nervous when she said that and struggled to answer then said, "I-I just woke up to take some fresh air and exercise a little so I thought I would visit the Cathedral as well." 

Jean looked into your eyes and felt that you weren't telling the truth but didn't press you further, "I see, if that is the case then alright."

Both of you continued to eat and drink tea then sometime later the door of her office opened and a sweet voice called out to her.

"Good morning, Jean." it was Lisa.

Lisa came in and saw you sitting with Jean and suddenly her expressions went dull, "Oh, looks like I'm imposing upon your rendevous. Well, I just wanted to inform you that I'm going to the library."

She proceeded to close the door and walk away but you called out to her and made her stop.

"W-Wait Lisa, I wanted to talk to you about something."

Lisa stood with her back faced towards you and sighed then said, "Fine, come to the library when you are done with your meeting.....y/n."

She closed the door and went away, you were surprised to hear her call you by your name after such a long time but you knew it didn't mean good news. You looked back at Jean who also seemed surprised then she sighed and held her head, "Y/n, you better fix this. I don't want to see you both being like this." 

You nodded nervously then finished your tea and immediately went to the library, you saw Lisa putting some books on their shelves and walked up to her and took a stack of books from her side to arrange them but she stopped you and took the stack in her hands.

"It's alright, this is my duty. You don't need to oblige yourself to help me, you aren't my assistant anymore." 

She said in a cold tone and you felt even more disheartened but nodded and went to sit on one of the chairs, she came to that table a while later and sat in front of you with her arms crossed over her chest.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"O-Oh I wanted to ask you to train me. Since I obtained electro powers so I wanted to have a better grasp at them and also be able to use all 3 elements together."