Chapter 29- Windblume Date

Lisa and Ningguang went to the library and sat down at Lisa's table, facing each other with their arms and legs crossed. Both of them glared for a short while before Lisa got up to pour some tea. You came out of your room and stood at the library door, trying to hear their conversation but were interrupted by Klee. She called out to you and you knelt down and hugged her lightly.

"Big sister Honorary Knight! Will you please play with Klee?" she said with an innocent look.

"Klee...I-I'm a little busy right now...." you said in a guilty tone.

"You don't want to play with Klee anymore? Did Klee do something bad?"

"No! Not at all, Klee! I...I...you know what? Never mind, let's go and play." you gave in and decided to not think about the conversation.

You went out with Klee and roamed around Mondstadt with her, she took you to Wolvendom first where you met Razor and played with both of them, the playtime made you feel better and your mood lightened up. You also met Bennett near Wolvendom and you helped him out with his commissions which for some reason weren't struck with bad luck today.

He told you that once the Windblume Festival commences there won't be any commissions for 3 days since during Windblume everyone takes matters into their own hands and doesn't bother others so he was doing as many commissions as possible before the commencement. Afterwards, Klee took you to Dadaupa Gorge to 'play' with some Hilichurls, all this exercise made you feel refreshed and you thanked Klee for taking you along.

"Are you not sad anymore, big sister Honorary Knight? Klee saw you standing in front of big sister Lisa's library with a worried expression, Klee thought she could make you feel better." she asked with a worried look.

"Klee....thank you so much...I'm fine now." you knelt down and hugged her then gently patted her head.

Later, she took you to Windrise to collect some Windwheel Asters, 2 hours passed playing with her and it was 3 pm now. You realized you should get going now since the festival will begin soon and Ningguang might be worried about where you went.

Klee started to feel a bit sleepy so you picked her up and she snuggled into you and closed her eyes, you walked back to the city with her sleeping on your shoulder and reached the HQ. As soon as you entered, Lisa and Ningguang came out of the library at the same time and looked at you. Both of them had a mischievous smile on their faces as if they had just planned something....mischievous.

--THEIR CONVERSATION--

Both of them glared at each other, none of them backing down then Ningguang broke the silence.

"Shall we cut to the chase, Ms Librarian?"

"Ara~ Tianquan is pretty restless it seems, also please just call me Lisa." Lisa said playfully.

"Fine, you can call me Ningguang as well. Ms Lisa, what are you trying to achieve here?"

"Ahh~ It's the Festival of Love, Ms Ningguang. I'm simply trying to show my love to my cutie~"

"Isn't that supposed to apply to people who do not have a soulmate yet? Your cutie is already in a relationship with me, I'd like it if you could respect our boundaries." Ningguang said firmly.

"Oh my so uptight~ Are you scared that I'll take her from you?~"

"Scared? Hmph, I believe your choice of words is wrong Ms Lisa. I trust my dear wholeheartedly and I know she won't waver from your actions." Ningguang said raising an eyebrow.