Chapter 71- The Other Side

Tonight, Yae came to visit you and feed you dinner. She sat in front of you and held your chin gently and fed you the soup and rice.

"Y-Yae-sama-"

"Call me Yae when we are alone." she said with a smile.

"Y-Yae, Do I really have to stay here....for eternity...?"

"I....can't answer that" said Yae while looking away.

She left after feeding you, you once again sat on your knees alone in this room with only the faint moonlight accompanying you. You gazed out of the window and suddenly a black figure rushed past the window.

"W-What was that?!" you thought in bewilderment.  

You kept looking at the window and the black figure appeared again, it stood at the window and opened it slightly and moved its head inside and you saw a familiar person.

"F-Fatui agent?!" you spoke out aloud which alerted the agent.

"Y-You..." said the agent and looked at the way you were chained up then went away.

"T-The Fatui are here....?" you pondered then suddenly remembered something, "Could they have come to take Shogun-sama's gnosis?!"  

On the agent's side, he lept over the castle walls and went to the Fatui base site where Signora, Childe and Scaramouche were staying. The Fatui agent went to Signora to report his findings.

"Harbinger Signora, we have mapped out the castle completely and are ready to go ahead with the plan."

"Fine, you are dismissed." said Signora.

"M-Ma'am, there is something you should see, something....no....someone inside the castle." said the agent.

"Someone? Where?" 

"On the top floor, there is a room at the far left end of the corridor. I believe you should go and see her once...."

"Her?" thought Signora then waved her hand at the agent signaling him to go away. 

A few moments later she came to the castle and climbed to the top floor, she came in front of your window then opened it slightly and gasped seeing you.

"L-Little tiger?!" 

You raised your head and saw her come inside the room slowly, the relief and joy on your face seeing her was unexplainable. She looked at the chains binding you then came towards you and kneeled down and held your face gently.

"Little tiger, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Liyue?" she asked while caressing your face.

You immediately burst into tears as soon as she said that, she was surprised then hugged you tightly and caressed your head, this was the first time she saw you cry so much and was taken aback seeing you in this state. She held you for a while as you cried out then you finally calmed down and she let go and looked at you and you told her everything that had happened in the past 20 days and how you ended up in this state.

"I see, I understand your situation little tiger." she said with a smile.

"A-Are you here to take Shogun-sama's gnosis?" you asked her and she nodded. 

"P-Please be careful! She's very powerful, I couldn't even cross swords with her. Is there another Harbinger with you? Like Childe?"

"Yes, he is here along with another one. We have formulated a plan which we will begin tomorrow."